Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Collectibles

Disney Collectibles Check out my Disney collections!

Old Vinylmation

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-24-2011, 05:38 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Those are the ones I got this trip, an octopus from Urban 5, Primeval Whirl Park 6 I think, Rocket one, forgot what it's called Park 7, Muppets 3D Park 7, and my cast member exclusive Main Street Ambassador!

Did you all know you could trade these things? I just found out this trip. You get a black box to pick from with numbers usually ranging from 1-15. You pick a number and get a new vinylmation They can be from any set really.

I opened a park 7 and it was from World of Motion which I don't really know what that is... haha so I wasn't too crazy over it but really wanted the rocket. I went back into the store, picked #7 and it was the rocket! Crazy!

I also got my cousin hooked on them when I was down there, he came home with 5 haha. My sister who works there says she never saw the fun in it, until I showed her the Toy Story set and now she has 5 of those I bought her a toy story one, and she bought me a park 7 just because we're cool and mine was Tinkerbell who I wasn't really fond of, and the one I gave her was Bullseye who was a duplicate for her. She wanted my Tink so I gave her that and took hers to trade for eventually the octopus

My other cousin finally on the last day caved in and bought two, he was mostly into pins from his first visit till up to that day. We all expected him to eventually copy his brother and now he does.

For Christmas I'm ordering my sister Minnie's dress vinylmation from the original cutesters set because she is obsessed with Minnie Mouse and is new into this craze.

Some people are so obsessed though, one guy was shaking boxes for about ten minutes while we looked at the display and putting about ten boxes into his cart. Then once when my sister was picking a Toy Story one out someone said "Don't give in to the craze, it gets real bad... I'm not kidding" and she took 3 off the shelf haha.

Anyways soooo yeah I didn't get a 9 inch yet because my sister wants to get me one for Christmas. But I went to D-Street which I didn't even know that was there and it was all vinylmations, that was a very cool store.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:45 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
You know you can trade in the Disney store too right? it's not like that though, unless it's an event at the Disney store, it's a clear box at the Disney store that has 3-5 vinyls in it and you can choose which you want frOm the box.

You got some really cool looking ones, especially the cast memeber one . I'm probably gonna get a nine inch vinyl, bolt,for Christmas too.

Oh another thing if anyone likes the sea creatures series or the flags series on the Disney store website they have a sale for black Friday that's on there now that you can get them for like 5$ (without shipping) if anyone's interested
Old 11-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Lightning what sets do you get?

I like mostly park and some urban but I can't find park sets on the Disney store website... maybe you can only get them in the park? I'm not sure.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:06 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 

Yeah the park series are usually sold in the parks but sometimes they're online :P

As for the sets I collected/currently collecting I'll edit this... later today since its like 1:20 am and.. I just got back from watching the chaos of black Friday LOL

Edit: Here's currently which sets I have and how many from each:
Animation 1: 7
Villains 1: 3
Urban 5: 8
Urban 6: 2
Urban 7: 3
Have a Laugh: 6
Robots 1: 1
Toy Story: 1
Create Your Own: 1
Clear Series: 1
Limited Edition: 1 (the halloween candy pumpkin)
Pirates of the Caribbean: 1
Park 3: 1
Nightmare Before Christmas: 1
Lion King: 7
Jingle Smells: 1
Villains 2: 8

Last edited by LightningBrutus; 11-25-2011 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Added stuffs
Old 12-01-2011, 03:50 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Bump
Old 12-01-2011, 04:45 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Oh wow, never saw your edit... thanks for the bump

I'll edit this post with mine!

Clear Series: 1
Urban 2: 4
Holiday 1: 1
Park 3: 2
Urban 3: 1
Events: 2
Cast Exclusive: 1
Urban 4: 3
Urban 5: 2
Park 6: 3
Park 7: 2
Location Exclusive: 1

I think that's it...

I really only like Park and Urban sets, I don't really like any of the others like Toy Story, Muppets, etc.

Hoping to get Urban 5 9'' Paint Splatters for Christmas

Edit: You have a lot more than I thought, I'm more spread out in just a bunch of park/urban sets haha but that's really cool you have most of some sets... I need to go find if you've posted a picture of all yours somewhere in here.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:57 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

I'm kinda the opposite of you then LOL while I don't really like the muppets I prefer the sets with Disney characters like animations, lion king, and villains over the urban series . And yeah there's pictures on here but they're kinda old now because i have added like .. 10 or so more from lion king villains jingle smells and nightmare before Christmas :P
Old 12-02-2011, 02:56 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Have you gotten Scar yet? I looked back at this whole thread and saw you wanted him. I wouldn't mind the $650 hand painted 9'' maleficent dragon vinylmation in the disney store I love Maleficent the most, I guess Scar is okay

I just received in the mail, Minnies' dress from the Cutesters series for my sister for Christmas. I bought it on Amazon so obviously it wasn't a blind box... the figure was in a baggy with the card and then the box is flat so I'm gonna have to figure out how to fold it up...

This is the first I've ever ordered online and it was a good experience. I do like blind boxes but I think only in the parks, I'm glad sites like Amazon have some from sets that normally would be blind sets but have already been opened, box has been folded down, ya know. I want the chocolate bar one and the ice cream sundae and both are on Amazon so maybe for Christmas I will be getting them
Old 12-02-2011, 03:53 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Yeah I still haven't gotten around to getting scar LOL last time I saw one on amazon through it was like 3$ but I just haven't gotten around to getting it yet. And for Christmas I really want the bolt 9" but the one on amazon isn't there anymore and the ones on eBay are like 10$ more ( not including shipping) so idk if I'm going to be getting it now D:
Old 12-20-2011, 12:11 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
My sister got me the Candy Cane Jingle Smells for Christmas It's really cool, it's one of my favorite designs.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:03 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

I have the marshmallow jingle smells one