Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games

Other G Rated Games Discussion of other G Rated games...

Old Code of Everand!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:56 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Code of Everand!

I recently encountered this addictive MMORPG... - And it is in Open Beta!

Q. What is Code Of Everand?

Code of Everand is a multiplayer online game, which has been developed by the Department for Transport, to engage children making the transition from Primary to Secondary school, on the topic of road safety. The aim is that players will improve their road safety behaviour and apply what they have learned in the game, to the real world as a learned response. The Department for Transport’s aim is to reduce child pedestrian casualties and deaths among this age group by allowing young people to practice good road safety behaviours through a channel which is known to be very popular among those making the transition to Secondary school.

Q. How much does Code Of Everand cost?

Code Of Everand is free to play!

Q. What do I need to play Code Of Everand?

Code Of Everand is played inside of your browser. To play we recommend that you use Firefox 2.0 or above, Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, or Safari 3.0 or above. You will also need to install Flash Player 10.

I hope to see you in the game soon!

This game is in Open Beta

P.S... Just so you don't freak out because you don't see any people... When you first log in, you are sent into the tutorial which has no people in it...

P.S.S... I STRONGLY recommend you finish the tutorial and don't log out while you are doing the tutorial

Last edited by Jezzi; 02-16-2010 at 02:09 AM.. Reason: removed link/personal information