Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Futureworld and Forgotten Attractions Pins

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:28 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: DowObsessed
Sugarland_Fanatic is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Futureworld and Forgotten Attractions Pins

I know there has been some talk about these pins, especially during the final days of VMK, but has anyone been able to locate a pic of the World of Motion or River Country, or Futureworld - Spaceship Earth or Futureworld - Mission: SPACE?

Seems like we do not have these for the Wiki... Were they released at all?

If anyone has any info regarding these 4 pins, it would be greatly appreciated!

- Sugar
Old 07-03-2008, 03:08 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Before VMK was closed, item look-out threads were started. We had very little success, but It was better than nothing. And, there are also more pins that were given out without a complete series being specified, we were on look-out for these also.

You can find these threads. . .

Here
Here
Here

You may possibly be able to find more if you look through the collecter items forum.

And all I know about these pins are that they were being given away by staff the last week or so of VMK.

If anyone happens to just find a picture of one of these pins from your album of memories, the wiki would appreciate it.

And the horizons pin in the first thread, that was owned by me and traded to GoofyGeggy. I had gotten it from Treasure Detective Magic on May 20th.

~Polar
Old 07-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Great! Thanks for the info Polar!

I did a search last night and ran across those threads and similar ones as well, which it appears they've, for the most part, been dead for about a month, so I just wanted to let the peeps know that we're still on the lookout, even if they just were not released (tester's lanyards, anyone? )

- Sugar

ETA: Please look here. Those are those American Pins. I'm not quite sure if there are additional pins other than those, but they appear to be in a set pretty much. Should we add them to the Pin Sets page? Also, I know that the VMK Insider Tour Pin (The purple one) was released to one or two players toward the end of the game by HOST_Bella (perhaps accidentally)... Should we take that away from the unreleased items page?

Last edited by Sugarland_Fanatic; 07-03-2008 at 05:30 PM..
Old 07-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
The Quest pin doesn't look like a part of it. Usually Quest pins aren't part of a series unless the other pins are Quest pins also.

I'm also getting to work on the Forgotten Attractions pin series. Looking through the Trading Card Game Cards, we know that there are five, and which ones they are. Let's try to get down which ones we have and which ones we don't.

I'll be updating this when I find the correct picture for each one.

Horizons-

Dreamflight-

River Country-

World of Motion-

Alien Encounter-

~Polar
Old 07-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Starbucks = LOVE!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Snow!
ParamoreGal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Whoa cool!
Old 07-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
The Quest pin doesn't look like a part of it. Usually Quest pins aren't part of a series unless the other pins are Quest pins also.

Horizons-
Dreamflight-
River Country-
World of Motion-
Alien Encounter-

~Polar
I got those down on the Pin Sets page yesterday, but we are still missing the River Country and the World of Motion pins. And I think you're right about the Quest pin... While it really follows the same layout, it doesn't QUITE follow the theme.

Oh, and I've seen an inventory pic of the Mike's Car Spell floating around... So I know it's out there (maybe not released though). However, I couldn't pull that pic because it was not the correct size. Someone was using it for his avatar on another Discussion Board. Does anyone happen to have a pic we could use for that on the Wiki, or any info surrounding it?

ETA: Woot! you found the pics

- Sugar
Old 07-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Awards Showcase

The only information surrounding it is on the trading card game cards.

Wait, I found the pics?

~Polar
Old 07-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Before I posted, you didn't have the pics up, so I edited to acknowledge it

And regarding the Mike's Car pic, I would upload it to my Photo sharing site, but I'm not sure what the Site policies are regarding that. You know what? Give me a sec, and check your talk page in about 2 minutes.

- Sugar
Old 07-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Awards Showcase

Can do

EDIT: Hmm, I'm not sure. . .

Ask Up?

Check the reply I put on my talk page.

EDIT: There must be a World of Motion pin floating around on the forums! In one of Stunt's threads, he claims 'There is one last Forgotten Attractions pin out there:River Country' I'm going to PM him for more information.

~Polar
Old 07-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Can do

There must be a World of Motion pin floating around on the forums! In one of Stunt's threads, he claims 'There is one last Forgotten Attractions pin out there:River Country' I'm going to PM him for more information.

~Polar
Great! I saw he was looking to get one from a trade! That would be a big help if we could find a pic! Ask for info! Info, info, info! (I am calm!)

- Sugar
Old 07-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Awards Showcase

I sent the PM

~Polar
Old 07-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Awards Showcase

Hmm, I have yet gotten no response from Stunt Any information on the Mike's car spell?
Old 07-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Nope, not that I'm aware of... I really don't think it was released in game, because nobody seems to know anything, though how he got the pic is beyond me lol

- Sugar
Old 07-14-2008, 09:41 PM
Awards Showcase

I really want to know about that pin. Maybe he somehow didn't get the PM? I'm not sure. . .

If I PM him again, and he did get the other PM, he might feel that I'm stalking him LOL

Maybe you could try to pm him?
Old 07-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Sorry, been quite busy lately LOL

But, no, stalker PM's are a good thing... Unless of course he does not come to VMK Forums anymore, then it's a wasted effort

- Sugar