Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old DLR and California Adventure TIPS

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-20-2008, 04:40 PM
AllEarsOnDisney

manunderwater ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
If you are waiting to ride it's a small world, it will be opening sometime late November for its holiday ride. They have remodeled the flumes to be deeper, they have repainted the facades (whole thing was covered on tarps, but the clock tower is now exposed to us), and they are -rumor- adding Disney Characters to the ride, and an America tribute. @_@ Most likely not though.

Btw, parking may become a problem soon for those who park in the Lion King section, I believe its been confirmed by John Lasseter that Carsland will be built, and I think they will close down part of the parking lot for it.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:15 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #VMKTrivia !
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant's Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ape
TikiPin_Dude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by manunderwater View Post
If you are waiting to ride it's a small world, it will be opening sometime late November for its holiday ride. They have remodeled the flumes to be deeper, they have repainted the facades (whole thing was covered on tarps, but the clock tower is now exposed to us), and they are -rumor- adding Disney Characters to the ride, and an America tribute. @_@ Most likely not though.

Btw, parking may become a problem soon for those who park in the Lion King section, I believe its been confirmed by John Lasseter that Carsland will be built, and I think they will close down part of the parking lot for it.
UPDATE and Also a Question on the Carsland.......... From what a crew member has said that They are going to be remolding DCA little by little due to complaints of it being too boring........ And is that parking lot by DCA? because i saw a bunch of " route 66 " and Car signs from the movie cars in DCA and i was wodnering if they are going to build a cars ride there?

Toy Story Mania Update:

See the big ORANGE Swing ride? Its shaped like an orange........ if u go to the left of it Keep going until a bridge...... thats where the line for toy story mania usually is and see the telephone bathroom signs etc by The big Roller Coaster ( California Screaming )........ Well that is where Toy Story Mania is and from that point its a 50 minute wait..... just getting to the place itself......

Also they have been opening DCA earlier idk the exact time but we got there early and the line for Toy Story MAnia was backed up to Soarin over Cali.
So get there early for Toy Story!!!!!!!!

Soarin! Go in the morning really good time

Hollywood Tower of Terror- I went on it 2 times in a row without a wait...... go between 12-1:00
Old 06-22-2008, 05:01 PM
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant's Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner 

BUMP BUMP!!!!

Califonia screamin the best time is anytime i went on it 2 times in a row at rnadom so any time is good!!

Toy Story Mania Upadate!!!!! i think to the amount of people riding it it will break down sometimes this happened 3 days after it opened.

Electrical parade happens every other day not sure so get there at least a half an hour early

keep thos tips coming please!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 05:07 PM
AllEarsOnDisney

Real news was that Toy Story Mania broke down on the first day that it was officially opened. So did Mr. Potato Head, he had to go to bed early that day.

Toy Story Mania hasn't had a very long line yesterday, throughout the day the lines kept at an average 1 hour wait. Must likely due to the extreme high temperature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiPin_Dude View Post
UPDATE and Also a Question on the Carsland.......... From what a crew member has said that They are going to be remolding DCA little by little due to complaints of it being too boring........ And is that parking lot by DCA? because i saw a bunch of " route 66 " and Car signs from the movie cars in DCA and i was wodnering if they are going to build a cars ride there?
They just take down rides pretty much one by one, they will most likely have days that those sections of the areas because reconstructed will be closed until it is finished (who knows how long it will take), yes the parking lot is by DCA, its next to tower of terror area and bugs land and i think some golden state along the way. that is the area which is supposed to be where they will have the new carsland, with a new test track type ride, flying saucer type ride, and more.

In the future, they are taking down these rides. Maliboomer, Orange Stinger, Golden Dreams.
Retheming, Sun Wheel (maybe) to Mickey's Fun Wheel, Muholland Madness into a Goofy themed ride, old Golden Dreams will be a Little Mermaid dark ride, they will drain the lagoon to add fountains and all for Wonderful World of Color
Old 06-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Awards Showcase

yea sometimes ive noticed the longer into day the less people

fireworks schedule in disneyland: if disney closes at 9:00 the fireworks will be at 8:45

Normal schedule is at 9:45

Parada times are: 3:30 and 6:30

OT: im going to be making another thread in the off topic section about beverly hollywood were stars live etc.
Old 06-22-2008, 05:47 PM
AllEarsOnDisney

actually normal time for remember is 9:25
Old 06-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by manunderwater View Post
actually normal time for remember is 9:25
ok ill change that

ot- wow how do u know all of this like whats going to leave and come!!!!!!!???????
Old 06-22-2008, 08:23 PM
AllEarsOnDisney

Idk, I guess I go a little to much to Disneyland, and these news get around on the internet alot. And was already confirmed.

Btw, popcorn is 3.50

and on hot days like today, when crowded cut through the shops in main street, its alot faster and there's air conditioning! Especially during the parade!

Turkey legs 6 dollars, but in Don Tomas (a hut next to Toy Story Mania!) it costs 7.00
Chimichangas are 5 dollars, but in Don Tomas it costs 5.50
Bottled drinks, coffee, hot cocoa usually cost 2.75, soft drink cups at restaurants cost 2.69
Old 06-22-2008, 09:19 PM
Awards Showcase

lol wow we might be going alot now were upgrading to premimum passes!

great tip man!!! u should cut through shops especially by indiana jones between that and tiki room when fantasmic is going to start then yea!!

california adventures golden zephyer ice cream cost

dipped waffel cone: 4.75

waffle cone:3.75
Old 06-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here is a GREAT Idea: Try cooling off as much as you can by going to ride curtian rides and going to innoventions ( Note: NOT MUCH TO DO AT INNOVENTIONS )
ASIMO's Show Times are usually every hour:
12:00PM
1:00PM
2:00PM
3:00PM
4:00PM
5:00PM
6:00PM

and if you crash too much in Toontown, There are Machines to let you play the other 3 games at Innoventions!

Last edited by PMFan; 06-22-2008 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: TYPO!
Old 06-22-2008, 11:01 PM
AllEarsOnDisney

BTW, this Thursday, Disneyland is scheduled to open Innoventions Dream Home to the public. You can really cool down in there on a hot day, and discover all the new technology that will be available in the future, but very expensive!
Old 06-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Awards Showcase

oh kewl!! this past thursday or the 1 cming up? and thanks for correcting typos im on my phone

keep coming with those tips!!!!!!!!!

~tiki
Old 06-23-2008, 12:46 AM
AllEarsOnDisney

This upcoming Thursday
Old 06-23-2008, 01:48 AM
Awards Showcase

oh kewl!! and PMFan.... what is ASimos? ill be going to the house thing in a few weeks and if u have a pass how many magic mornings do u get?

and pmfan where is it located?

thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

~tiki
Old 06-23-2008, 01:59 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiPin_Dude View Post
oh kewl!! and PMFan.... what is ASimos? ill be going to the house thing in a few weeks and if u have a pass how many magic mornings do u get?

and pmfan where is it located?

thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

~tiki
Innoventions is located near Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, the one with the posters, ASIMO is a robot by Honda, it has a show at Innoventions, but somedays it might not work, and What are Magic Mornings??