Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old More Park Area?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-21-2011, 12:08 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
More Park Area?

Ok Ok Ok Ok... Before you start reading this, know this:

I know this is called VMKForums and is dedicated to VMK stuff, and I am in no way attacking this site or anything like that. Specially not anyone on here! (I treat you all like my crazy ohana at times xD )

But I was wondering:

Is it possible to expand the theme park side of VMKF a little? I'm just saying like have separate areas for WDW, DLR, Disney cruises, Other Disney parks, and maybe even have things like an area for collecting items that are Disney-related, D23 things, and stuff like that. Just me being curious about if it is possible at all. (I'm a big WDW nerd, let alone Disney theme park nerd, as you all know I'm sure, so I can't help it but be talkative about it all).

-Stitchco

P.S. - Please try not to take too long to respond someone xD (no offense - normally it takes awhile with the luck I have. Magic doesn't help luck.)
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 08-21-2011, 07:29 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchco View Post
Ok Ok Ok Ok... Before you start reading this, know this:

I know this is called VMKForums and is dedicated to VMK stuff, and I am in no way attacking this site or anything like that. Specially not anyone on here! (I treat you all like my crazy ohana at times xD )

But I was wondering:

Is it possible to expand the theme park side of VMKF a little? I'm just saying like have separate areas for WDW, DLR, Disney cruises, Other Disney parks, and maybe even have things like an area for collecting items that are Disney-related, D23 things, and stuff like that. Just me being curious about if it is possible at all. (I'm a big WDW nerd, let alone Disney theme park nerd, as you all know I'm sure, so I can't help it but be talkative about it all).

-Stitchco

P.S. - Please try not to take too long to respond someone xD (no offense - normally it takes awhile with the luck I have. Magic doesn't help luck.)
I don't think that's too far of a stretch considering VMK was based on the parks and well, just about anything Disney. We are trying to stay true to the purpose of the forums but that fits right on in.

I'm a little busy today, but let me give this some thoughts as to the layout before I get busy.

Hopefully, it'll finally give us a topic to talk about again. Wouldn't be a bad thing to bring some old friends back to VMKF.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:45 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 

VIP
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
I don't think that's too far of a stretch considering VMK was based on the parks and well, just about anything Disney. We are trying to stay true to the purpose of the forums but that fits right on in.

I'm a little busy today, but let me give this some thoughts as to the layout before I get busy.

Hopefully, it'll finally give us a topic to talk about again. Wouldn't be a bad thing to bring some old friends back to VMKF.
This just made my day hearing this (specially with summer officially over xD )

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 08-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Great idea, stitchco

I really love the parks and everything Disney, and now that I'm back from my three vacations this summer I can start posting again
Old 08-23-2011, 02:49 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
they need a vinlymation forum
Old 08-23-2011, 04:30 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I do love those as well :P
Old 08-23-2011, 04:40 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningBrutus View Post
they need a vinlymation forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
I do love those as well :P
This is why I'm saying while this is VMKF there needs to be more park stuff. Vinlymations? Sure. But definetly a seperate pin part. After all - VMK pins came from Disney Pin Trading. Now this is something that could get everyone talking again right? I feel like making a poll xD

-Stitchco
-Stitchco