Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old VMK Memory A Day

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:09 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Post VMK Memory A Day

Not everyone has pictures to remember VMK, but we all have memories of the game. So everyday (once every 24 hours), post one of your memories from VMK so we can continue our love for the game.

I got this idea from seeing all the wide variety of threads and the May contest. Why not just take every aspect of the game and put it into one thread? Memories can include friends, items, games, staff, or whatever. I think it will be fun to relive the moments once again.

With all that said, I'll start with a short memory:
I remember I joined in October 2005. I was exploring Main Street and discovered the Emporium. I figured out how to buy things. But since I was new, I didn't know the items were just specials because of Halloween. Therefore, I only bought 1 item, a spiderweb wall because I thought all of the items would be sold year-round. Oh well.

Now it's your turn.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:15 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I remember when I first playing.. and I was in a cute or boot room, and then one person came in.. and forever was my life changed.

Pankid happened to walk in. That was the beginning of a 3+(still going on) friendship we have