Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games

Other G Rated Games Discussion of other G Rated games...

Old Club Penguin Fansite Opened!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-31-2008, 07:03 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Recently I have been playing Club Penguin in order to add things to the wiki. At first I thought "wow, not that interesting but I'll keep going as the wiki needed information."

After playing a while I find that I enjoy the mini-games, LOVE the communication that the CPStaff have with it's members (Developer Blog, weekly newsletters in the game, etc.) and have enjoyed learning about the storylines. (Do you know who Rockhopper is?)

There are also events almost monthly where they have free items (and remember, there are free pins every two weeks!) and they almost completely redo the areas for whatever theme the party/event is. (Think Main Street Holiday makeover but every month!)

I agree that it would be nice if more things were able to be purchased with or without a membership and I also wish that things could be traded. But, in general great game for younger (and young at heart ) players and, if you like a story, fun events, etc, it is a good game. Also, even as a free player you can become a Secret Agent and a Tour Guide!

If you play (or thought that you may want to play) I have bumped this thread to remind you that one of our sister sites is the Club Penguin Fansite and welcome you to join and participate.

If you play you may be interested in the new poll on the site (here).

Hope to see you on the CPf.

Waddle on,
SpinMarty
Old 10-07-2008, 08:34 PM
A Girl in a waffle world!
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMK
CooAyegirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by black33 View Post
Club Penguin is a great game.. if your a member.. I have over 10,000 coins on there and only go on about once a month to see if anything new is happening.. I'm hoping that Disney takes away members (So it's like VMK) but since the haven't with ToonTown, then i guess it won't happen.
Wow i agree with u.. and i also have over 10,000 coins