Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Hannah Montana Ticket help!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:05 AM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Exclamation Hannah Montana Ticket help!

Hannah Montana is coming to my town and i really want to see her perform, i am not sure if my mom would let me but why not? Might as well give it a chance. So i need some questions answered..

Questions
Where can i get these tickets?
How much to they cost?
Where can i get Backstage passes?
How much will the Backstage passes cost if able to retrieve?

Thank you and I would really appreciateHelp with these questions
Old 09-06-2007, 03:41 AM
Is now a year older!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

princesgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
go to Ticket Master (online..) and type in Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:07 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Hannah's coming here too!
(wit the jonas brothers)
sweet
Old 09-06-2007, 04:08 AM
Not here nor there!

Nickle is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesgirl View Post
go to Ticket Master (online..) and type in Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana.

Exactly what Princesgirl said

Thats the BEST to buy them, personally thats where my family buys all our tickets.

And thats AWESOME that she's coming to your town! Hope you get to see her!

Thanks,

Nick_hms
Old 09-06-2007, 04:15 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
like princess and nick said.They should have all your info there
Old 09-06-2007, 12:29 PM
Registered+

Khaki_footed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If you go there to check prices, find the date that tickets first go on sale. Here they went on sale and sold out in just a few minutes. The only problem was that most fans didn't get them, scalpers bought huge lots of tickets. Is it unfair, yes though it's legal to scalp in my state. Take a look on E-bay for Miley Cyrus tickets, those prices are triple and quadruple the normal ticket price. My point is if you can buy tickets, get them online and as quick as possible. This kind of thing is still going to happen even in states with laws against scalping.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Trader

Caterpillar AEIOU is as Frosty as a Snowman
A word about backstage passess............. They are very hard to get, Most of the time, they go to radio contest winners. Others that get them know someone that works for the singer/band. If someone trys to sell you a backstage pass, it is probably FAKE, They are FREE.
( unless it is an official auction for charity)

You may have a better chance at something called a "meet and greet" which is when the celebrity will sit at a table for an hour or two, just saying hi to every person that walks up to a table, sometimes they do pictures or autographs, but really they only spend 10-15 seconds with each person, it is really quick. Those are usually first come, first serve. Try to find out, if there is one scheduled.

Good Luck
Old 09-06-2007, 09:04 PM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
For some reason for my city it doens't have it. And i know hannah is coming here! Radio disney said it once. Well Wish me luck and if you can please give me a different website on it. Ticketmaster doesn't have where she is supposed to play. Hopefully the tickets go on sale soon though. The concert is in November so i still have lots of time.

~Mizz.V~
Old 09-06-2007, 09:15 PM
<- - -thanks Sushi!*

DisneyHottie ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
HI, im trying to get hannah tickets too however if you are trying for a certain date there not selling on ticket master i dont know why either..but there probably sselling on miley world. also you can call the location in which the concert is being held and find out how you could get the tickets...

Also backstage pass not easy, you either have to have like a friend of a friend who knows miley or part of the band thing, someone who works at the place which the concert is being held or a contest on the radio. also if you call a local popular radio station and ask if they have any they could give them to you too....

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 09-07-2007 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: removed personal information- no dates please
Old 10-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Secrets of the VMK member

Marsh-Mellow is spinning in a Cursed Storm
All of the tickets sold out EVERYWHERE in 8 minutes. Beating the record since Evlis. Then the Spice girls are doing a reunion concert. They sold out in 38 secconds. I tried to get concert tickets to Hannah Montana. But they were sold out. I totaly love Hannah Montana and the Jonas brothers. I was REALLY sad when I heard that they were sold out. But They should have another concert soon. Its not like its one-time tour.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:02 PM
#1 Hannah Montana Fan!

BelieveInTink is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hannah Montana Tickets might be hard to find.

People constantly buy her tickets, she is quite popular. I have a book that has all the information about her. It said on her Houston, Texas tour she sold 73,000 tickets in three minutes. I'm trying to get local tickets for her Best of Both Worlds Tour, they are all sold out it seems. By the way, you cannot get Back Stage Passes. By contest is usually the only way, or being invited by a person running the show. Radio Disney constantly gives away Disney prizes (alot of prizes that have to do with Hannah Montana as well)

Hope this helps!

~Tink

P.S.: TicketMaster now has a new tab on the site: Where you can bid on other people's tickets (if they want to sell them)

Last edited by Schmoofy; 10-24-2007 at 12:56 AM.. Reason: Advertising
Old 11-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
Try Ticket Master. The Tickets Are SO HARD TO GET! In four days, she was all sold out and my arena has about 135,000