Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Black Stone Creek

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-07-2006, 10:10 PM
whatsup?

bohemiaLOVE is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Are you writing any more, because the story is awesome!
Keep writing, it really is, keep up the great work!
Old 07-07-2006, 10:17 PM
2 + 2 = ... uh ... llama?
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Scarry Girl is covered with ConfettiScarry Girl is covered with ConfettiScarry Girl is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacute
Are you writing any more, because the story is awesome!
Keep writing, it really is, keep up the great work!
I don't know if I am because I was talking to one of my best friends on IM and I gave her a link to the story. She said she loves it (she was telling me that in all caps - she was also saying I am a a great writer - ect) Well she also said I shouldn't post it because someone might steal it (lol she thought it was the bomb) and she said I should have it published (omg? She must have really liked it!!) So when she told me that, I got excited, so I am thinking about actually doing that. I have a book that has instructions on how to get a book published. So yeah I am actually thinking about doing that... maybe.

Userpage My Costumes
Old 07-08-2006, 12:08 AM
Not all angels have wings
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

theastroA has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarry Girl

I don't know if I am because I was talking to one of my best friends on IM and I gave her a link to the story. She said she loves it (she was telling me that in all caps - she was also saying I am a a great writer - ect) Well she also said I shouldn't post it because someone might steal it (lol she thought it was the bomb) and she said I should have it published (omg? She must have really liked it!!) So when she told me that, I got excited, so I am thinking about actually doing that. I have a book that has instructions on how to get a book published. So yeah I am actually thinking about doing that... maybe.
Awesome! This is a really good book and getting it published sounds like a really good idea. I love it so far, keep it up
Old 07-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Registered+

Petera is spinning in a Cursed Storm
GOSH! BEST STORY EVER!! Thank you for writting it!
Old 07-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Droppin beats like hearts
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

BadgerHockey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarry Girl

You really should get it published! Just I'm kinda sad I can't read the rest of the story . But if it does get published I'm soo buying it!! lol
~Hockey
Old 07-08-2006, 07:25 PM
:[:()]

Silverstream is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroLemonSilverAreMyBff

You really should get it published! Just I'm kinda sad I can't read the rest of the story . But if it does get published I'm soo buying it!! lol
~Hockey
Yeah i agree, tho i would totally buy it if it gets published!
Old 07-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Scarry Girl is covered with ConfettiScarry Girl is covered with ConfettiScarry Girl is covered with Confetti
Thanks guys!

I am actually considering this! My brother has a book that tells how to get a book published, and I'm gonna start reading it! I also emailed my favorite author and I asked for some tips on publishing (of course I also HAD to tell him how much I LOVE his books!!).
If I get it published, I am going to dedicate it to "My friends at vmk forums who gave me encouragement."

Userpage My Costumes
Old 07-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Droppin beats like hearts
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

BadgerHockey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yay!! That would be the first time I've been dedicated.... lol
~Hockey
Old 07-10-2006, 04:33 AM
Amateur Arteest Of Sorts

ghlow is covered with Confettighlow is covered with Confettighlow is covered with Confetti
that would be totally awesome if you got it published, scarry n.n
but you have to finish it first, and get an agent,
Old 07-10-2006, 06:29 AM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghlow
that would be totally awesome if you got it published, scarry n.n
but you have to finish it first, and get an agent,
Yeah well that's pretty obvious. That is what I told my friend when she told me I shoupld get it published. I was like "That's a great idea... but first things first I need to finish it :p" It will probably take a while to get it published because I only have 5 chapters done out of might be like 30 chapters. Then I have to go through revising, editing, and more (so it will be as close to perfect as it could be lol!).

Userpage My Costumes
Old 07-10-2006, 09:33 AM
thinks he's the one.
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Award Spooky Scribe Award Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Cakee is floating through Inner Space
Wow Scarry, awesome story. I'm so totally into it o_o
I'm not really a person that reads books or something.. but you make me want to read books LOL. Which is a good thing, I think.

I hope it gets published! I would buy it, well.. I don't think it'll be sold where I live, lol.
Best of luck!
Old 07-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakee
Wow Scarry, awesome story. I'm so totally into it o_o
I'm not really a person that reads books or something.. but you make me want to read books LOL. Which is a good thing, I think.

I hope it gets published! I would buy it, well.. I don't think it'll be sold where I live, lol.
Best of luck!
Thanks!
I'm sure if it got published, you'd be able to buy it online somewhere. There are several nationwide/worldwide bookstore chains that have websites where you can buy books online. And there is Amazon and Ebay.

Userpage My Costumes
Old 07-26-2006, 08:32 PM
Dark-Ghost-Girl on VMK!

Dark-Ghost-Girl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OOOH! took me about an hour to get through it all.... im not usually a slow reader, but i took alot of time reading this. Publishing it would be a great idea, but it made tears almost trickle down my cheeks to find out that you wont be posting more
Arg... im about to go to bed now (its late) and im gonna dream of this book LOL
OK well... All in All i love it
Old 07-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy-Stitch
OOOH! took me about an hour to get through it all.... im not usually a slow reader, but i took alot of time reading this. Publishing it would be a great idea, but it made tears almost trickle down my cheeks to find out that you wont be posting more
Arg... im about to go to bed now (its late) and im gonna dream of this book LOL
OK well... All in All i love it
Aww thank you! I'm working on it right now, it may take a while to finish it but I hope to get it done and publish it as soon as I can, but overall it may take like a year or 2... I know!

Userpage My Costumes
Old 07-29-2006, 07:07 PM
YOU KNOW♥

keyshiacolefan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
that sotry is amazing no joke might even get published some day