Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old Thanksgiving Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Anime Rules!

AvastKrazy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Im greatful for......

1. My friends in VMK that always help and have fun
2. The games in VMK that always are fun and earn credits for you
3. And The staff in VMK that make VMK safe and ban the bad people and scammers
Old 11-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Even though my entry won't count in the contest because I'm a moderator, I'll post what I'm thankful for anyway.

I'm thankful for...

1. gabyta and HOST_Hula during Dreams Month. gabyta found told HOST_Hula in Tomorrowland and asked her to gift me the Tomorrowland Dream Set and Hula gifted it to me. Now the Green Tron Lightcycle sits proudly in my Tron room. Thank you gabyta and HOST_Hula. You're both the best!
2. I'm thankful for HOST_Phinny during Pirates Month. Phinny had a quest going on in her Quest Kiosk and I managed to get very lucky and win a Purple Pirate Piano. I was shocked when I saw the message appear on my screen. To this day, besides the Green Lightcycle, this is the most prized item I own. Thanks HOST_Phinny.
3. I'm not only thankful for prizes, I'm thankful for family. I'm thankful for my real family and friends, but also my virtual VMK family and friends. This includes the HOSTs, VMK Staff, and Testers too. You are what keep me coming to VMK every day to have fun and make new friendships! Thanks VMK and the VMKF.

Now that you read all that, go eat some corn

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

slinkyman is floating through Inner Space
1. I am thankful for VMK being here durring my bad times.
2. I am thankful for the joy VMK has brought to everyone.
3. I am thankful for gifts all the people have gave in the past few years.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Martian Babies.. @_@

Captain Kool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't really want to enter, but I guess I will.

I'm thankful for..
1. Meeting PurpleIndigoPuppy, and helping her with alot of her troubles, and her helping me with mine. And, also for having such a great time being hobos.

2. Getting banned for a month. Even though it sounds like it would stink, seeing it's ThanksGiving month, it will definetly help me have more time for other things. More important things, like schoolwork, friends, and family. And friends and family is what ThanksGiving really is about.

3. Everyone who works for VMK to keep it safe and fun for everybody. It might not seem 'fun' when you get banned, but they just want to keep VMK safe, thus, keeping VMK fun for everyone. I think a fun, safe game is the greatest thing the staff for VMK can offer us.

Pretty cheesy, eh? I don't usually write things like that, but that was from my heart.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Happy Holidays from us!

JazzyJelly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OK, this is a contest I can do .

I am thankful...

that by October (my 12th month on VMK), I was finally good enough at mini-games to finally earn enough credits to buy both Bat Magic and most of the costume pieces during the month. WOOT.

that while my son was able to get HIS favorite costume pieces pretty easily in VMK due to both new releases and re-releases this year (he got to be a spaceman, pirate, and baseball player, as well as a superhero--what more could a little boy wish for), we are most grateful for his gift of a Bird Hat during the Summer (from a VMKF member). That he wanted more than ever...thanks to a member here, his dream was made true, well in advance of Dreams month.

and I am also grateful for the easy trades and gifts of Princess items for my daughter. That is what she most wanted on VMK. Members here made that a reality for her well in advance of this Enchanted month (in the Spring) and that made VMK super enjoyable for her.

So we are grateful for a lot this year.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Darth Ahar

Darth_Ahar is covered with ConfettiDarth_Ahar is covered with ConfettiDarth_Ahar is covered with Confetti
1. I am thankful for friends and family.
2.I am thankful for my health.
3. I am thankful for my Wii :p .
Old 11-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Lion + Lamb = Twilight
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Tolerant
PrincessTiffani is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I am thankful...

that VMK is still open

i got car magic yesterday

i won the fight - me and a friend on vmk-

that i have improved my gaming skills

that VMK improved thier status

that my one dream of going to disneyland,
is virtually coming true

that vmk, every month, brings new outfits or furniture

that no1 on vmk are as crazy as when it opened!

And lastly, friends and family
Old 11-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Guest Room Interior.

My Mood: VMK
virtualmagicguy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
#1 I'm very very very thankful for the bestest friends I ever had on VMK! Since then I was always addicted to VMK since all my best of buddies are there! And also wanted to say how much I care for them and they were always there for me when I need them but sometimes it goes the other way around . Sometimes I help them out when there need of trouble. I'm always here for you guys! Thanks for bring friends guy and keep being bff for life!

#2 I'm thankful for the game : Virtual Magic Kingdom! Without it, I would experience my life as boring and never even heard of Disney, ever!So thank you who ever created VMK (that would mean you yavn) and making so much new improvements over the past years! I hope to see even more new stuff to come around as VMK gets older! p.s. yavn .. have another new ride competition very soon

#3 I'm very thankful for the staff, who are actually working there butt during the opening of VMK! Thanks so much guys for helping those players who actually in the need of help and you were always there! Also thanks for the dreams month (even though some of us didn't really like it)! You really gave those people there memorable dreams. Also but least, thanks for giving us host rooms, games or quest over the past several years! oops I forgot to add the community leaders (there were consider as kinda as 'staff') Thanks guys for helping the players around you!
Old 11-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Why Take down the WAND?!?

Capn_Leandro is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. Im thankful for having such wonderful friends in VMK.
2. Im thankful for VMK staff trying their best.
3. Im thankful for meeting so many people in VMK.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:25 PM
For you.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SSweet is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. I am thankful for actually working hard for getting costumes in VMK (Cowboy and Mansion). You win some, you lose some. But i did get mad when they went on sale!

2. I am thankful for amazing friends i made here at VMKF. I would be such an outsider without them. Even though i dont know them in real life, it's like they are right next to me

3. I am thankful for Making my VMK dream come true by getting Dream ears!
Old 11-12-2007, 04:16 PM
I've left and so have VMK

trainz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. I'm thankful for my best friends on VMK which have helped me through some bad times in the past year.

2. I'm thankful for VMK still being open after two years.

3. I'm thankful that there are so many great comedians on VMK. Who help those who are down and make their frown upside down.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Are you listening?
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

TeddyYeti is floating through Inner Space
I am thankful that Christaphor Columbus found the new world.

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head.

I am thankful for the I have food to eat and water to drink.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:22 PM
The Scene and Herd...
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Baffled
KEBSD is as Frosty as a Snowman
1. I am thankful for the support of all my friends through all of the difficult things that have happened to me. Their dedication to supporting me is endless, and I don't think that they know how much that means to me.

2. I am thankful for my room awards because not many people get the chance to have any.

3. I am thankful for VMK breaking down because it means that there is VMK in the first place. Without VMK, I couldn't be thankful for friends and room awards in the first place.
-------------
Thanks, good luck to everyone!

~Key
Old 11-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Miley Fan:D

RedRockingMint doesn’t quite have what it takes to pull out the sword
1.Im thankful that I have true friends and people that won't judge me and they care about me in VMK.
2.Im thankful for all the good times and memories
3.Im thankful for the forums. Even When I got banned you guys were so close to me I thought about quitting but I have so many true friends I decided not to.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Registered+

Mooshu has disabled reputation
1) I am thankful for my friends and family because i wouldn't be anywhere in this world without them.

2) I am thankful for the VMK staff and producers of VMK for creating VMK and keeping it safe.

AND LASTLY

3) I am thankful for all the heroes and savers of this planet who fought in the wars, rescued us from fires, and especially those who are fighting in the war right now.

-Mooshu! =D