Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old Thanksgiving Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-25-2007, 06:32 PM
[:.GoofyMo.:]

RockStar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. I am thankful for my friends on VMK. Even though i may not know any of them, their there for me and that is for sure what counts.

2. I am thankful for the dictionary in vmk. I don't think I would have ever took interest into vmk if they didn't have a word filter.

3. I am thankful for the beta days, when everyone starts talking about the beta days it just reminds me how much fun I had during that time period. Things never last forever, but I'm glad I got to experiance it!

And that's my Thanksgiving Thankful for Entry.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
GoofyMo
Old 11-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Registered+

.IvannaBlackBalloon. is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. I am thankful for having two computers that can play VMk at the same time.

2. I am thankful for my sister finding out about this game and getting me to play it with her so we can play together.

3. I am thankful for going to disneyworld even though I live in California because we got rare cards from there for VMK.

Old 11-26-2007, 01:15 AM
known as iamsakurarocks

sarboo3 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. I am thankful for the chance to go to VMK Central before it was closed.

2. I am thankful for the Minnie Hat I was practically given as a guest, when I didn't understand the value of those sorts of items.

3. I am thankful for my sister who also plays VMK with me, because she makes the memories even better.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:52 AM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. I am thankful for all the friends I have on VMK.
2. I am thankful for going to WDW and completing quests when I first started VMK.
3. I am thankful for all the people who are very nice to others online.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:15 AM
Registered+

My Mood: Disney
KingdomsKeeper is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. I am thankful for all the experiences I've had on VMK. I'm not going to lie and say everything's been a walk in park, but the solid majority my experience have been full of wonder and magic. There is truly no other game on the Internet like VMK, and I'm thankful for being a member.
2. I am thankful that the VMK staff decided to award me the best quest room award this past summer. I opened my guest room with intentions of a small crowd, but to my supperise, my room had lines of 150 +, and many staff people visited my room. I'm so grateful the game VMK gave me the experience to interact with such wonderful people, and also let my imagination take flight, all combining together into one wonderful award. I hope that others who earn the award in the future appreciate it as much as I have.
3. Lastly, I am thankful for my VMK friends. People don't normally think about it, but in some ways we get to know our virtual friends for the real people they are. It has been an honor and a privilege to meet the wonderful people I have, and I look forward to meeting the new players in the future.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:01 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
Is this the last day for it? Just wondering..
Old 11-26-2007, 04:01 AM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Penguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
It ends at Midnight (2 hours from date posted) tonight.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:09 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
Thanks Penguinz!