Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old * I might be in HSM 2!!! (High school Musical 2)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-12-2008, 12:44 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanbyte9 View Post
Lol funny. I barely think that they would let you in!!!!! Besides, they shot HSM2 in New Mexico like the first one, dimwit!!!! They didn't shoot it in PA!!!!! Give me a break, you just want attention and for people to say: OMG You're so lucky!!!!; I'm the one with real talent!!!!! I can dance, sing, and I also watch Hairspray alot. It's just easy to say that I'm the best. I'm better than all of you. So... you will never make it!!!! Believe, I know talent, bc it's what I am!!!!! OK, maybe through is all only true a little bit. But trust me, they only put teens in that movie!!!!! I mean please! Do you see a 10-13 year old in the extras? NAH!!!!!
ok, you need to calm down. seriously. I think what you said is really rude. your not the best of everyone, you dont know if people on this site have been in movies or on TV or not, because i know someone who has been. and you dont know her age limits. so dont be saying stuff like that. and ive seen extras in hsm who are probably 13- 15. so maybe next time you should think before you post.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:10 AM
I am the Brain of you all
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Nerdy
Brain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with Confetti
This thread was posted in May. By that time, the movie was well into shooting, because they had stated it was in the wintertime, I am sorry but it is hard to believe.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:59 AM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
ok, you need to calm down. seriously. I think what you said is really rude. your not the best of everyone, you dont know if people on this site have been in movies or on TV or not, because i know someone who has been. and you dont know her age limits. so dont be saying stuff like that. and ive seen extras in hsm who are probably 13- 15. so maybe next time you should think before you post.
@_@ you know someone that has a been on TV who's a girl? And you said that I don't know her age limits, and the girl that I know who has been on TV is kinda young @_@ weird....
Old 01-12-2008, 06:05 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

iImagine ’s Autopia has run out of gas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanbyte9 View Post
Lol funny. I barely think that they would let you in!!!!! Besides, they shot HSM2 in New Mexico like the first one, dimwit!!!! They didn't shoot it in PA!!!!! Give me a break, you just want attention and for people to say: OMG You're so lucky!!!!; I'm the one with real talent!!!!! I can dance, sing, and I also watch Hairspray alot. It's just easy to say that I'm the best. I'm better than all of you. So... you will never make it!!!! Believe, I know talent, bc it's what I am!!!!! OK, maybe through is all only true a little bit. But trust me, they only put teens in that movie!!!!! I mean please! Do you see a 10-13 year old in the extras? NAH!!!!!
I'm sorry, but I am the best.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:19 AM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by iImagine View Post
I'm sorry, but I am the best.
Lol we're both the best!!!! (Cough) But I'm better! (Cough)
Old 01-12-2008, 06:36 AM
:]

rollercoastergal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn_Brain View Post
This thread was posted in May. By that time, the movie was well into shooting, because they had stated it was in the wintertime, I am sorry but it is hard to believe.
This was posted in May 06, filming began for HSM2 in March (I believe) 07.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:41 AM
I rock hard dudeee. xD
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Confused
BasketballFarrah is as Frosty as a Snowman
Let's just close this thread for realz..
Old 01-13-2008, 03:25 AM
Twitterpatted!
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

VIP
PrincessSofia is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Agreed. (Too Short)

I hope you all have a great year! l I need a signature! l Thank you everyone!
Old 01-13-2008, 03:39 AM
Bizzlebits Haha
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
Baconbits is floating through Inner Space
Please. It's a shame people can't get along or at least "fight" nice. (in this case "Post Nice".)
Old 01-13-2008, 03:45 AM

My Mood: Devious
Reokre is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Will you just let this thread die?