Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Tepcat who?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
The Perfect Players

This is a story based off of AwesomeTom's After The Bell. Please do not copy it, because then you are stealing AwesomeTom's work. I was using these stories for school and they are mine. Thank you! The bold are the vocab words I had to use.

Perfect Players:
Prologue
(Before The Events)

The woman’s cries were inaudible. Every one of her relatives were outside, waiting. She tossed and turned in her small hospital bed. Soft tears trickled down her cheeks, as she thought about what would happen. The woman’s name was Bisha. A few days before this very day, did Bisha meet a dark shadow. He trickled his finger down her hand. Piercing pain throbbed in Bisha’s hands and darkness began to form inside her veins. “You child has the Curse of the Perfect Players. The day will come when your child will encounter us again, and you must not tell him what happened tonight. If you dare speak of this incident and disdain my command, you will face something even worse than death itself. ”

Bisha stood aghast, after hearing this threat. She understood that this was something abnormal. After pushing Bisha into the sleek sand, this creature paced away into the deceasing mist.

Bisha soon got out of this vision and heard a creaking from the other side of the room. Fumes of smokes were starting to creep through the cracks under the door. She fell off her bed, in fright. The woman cowered into the brightest of corners, knowing darkness might soon prevail. The dark smoke began to whither away and a sharp screech filled the air. From the smoke, rose the dark creature. Holding a small paper in his hand, he advanced toward the startled Bisha. Small puffs of shady smoke began to slither towards Bisha. “I have expected this day for a very long time. I expect you will have your baby today, and in 11 years the curse will begin its wrath. I warn you again, DO NOT tell your child about this curse. Again, do not disobey disdain my command.” He turned around and disappeared.

Bisha had her baby and named it Zephyr. Along with her four other women gave birth a child. They all lived happily, until 11 years passed.

11 years later…

Zephyr, Aerith, and Whitney had found out that a sequel to their favorite video game, was being hosted at the Gamer’s Hall. They had ample time to find the game. Zephyr found the game, Perfect Kingdom 2, and hooked up the machine. He was in close proximity with the machine. Many plebian people were in the old shop and were pulverizing monsters in their own games. Aerith and Whitney began to hook up their controllers to the machine. They had pressed the “A” button, when a sudden chill ran down their spines. Dark clouds began to fill the old shop, and soon only the light of the game was to be seen. Aerith sensed something and as she turned around she thought she saw an apparition. Looking back at the screen, she fainted.

Zephyr woke up, light shining down on him from the sun. Grass tickled his face as he rose. In the horizon he could see very sharp and tall mountains. Since he had played the PerfectKingdom game, he knew immediately, that those rugged mountains were the UmeerMountains. Startled, she quickly ran over to Aerith and Whitney, and shook them. They grumbled and became distraught as Zephyr explained where they were. They all thought the same thing in their minds, do they have what it takes to survive a video game? But the question is, do you have what it takes to survive a world of evil and fantasy? Or better more, a video game?
Old 03-02-2007, 12:59 AM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Perfect Players:
Episode 1
(Fortunes and Tricks)

The long dreary day was passing by, yet the trio hadn’t even made an inch of progress. Though the forest was getting closer, the Umeer Mountains seemed to be drifting farther and farther away. The world around was very strange, very queer… They were hoping to barter their modern cards and & items for some food and water. Sadly, Zephyr had not spotted a single stand or bazaar in the vast desert landscape.

As the horizon began to fade away, Zephyr spotted a campfire. The crisp smell of burning lumber in the air lead the way to the campfire. The campfire was deserted. No trace of human existence was left. It was almost as if some great presence had started this campfire up for them. Zephyr, Aerith, and Whitney split up and ferreted out to find the mysterious person who had done this great deed.

It is time that I introduce a new character to our tale. Ferox was his name. He had met the same fate as our other three adventurers. His tale was different from the others.

Ferox had been let out of school for his spring vacation. His plan for this vacation was to try to beat his favorite video game, Perfect Kingdom 2. He was very dexterous when playing these kinds of eye-hand-coordinated games. The game had been set to the correct level and he was ready to start. Crack! The television set had shut off as fast as it had been turned on. Thinking somebody had snuck into the room, he looked for the television’s remote. It was gently lying on the carpet. “No, it wasn’t the remote,” he remarked. He decided to continue with his game play, thinking that it was just a light surge or a drip of water on the cables. Crack! The television had turned off again. Yet again, the remote had not changed position. “Err, what do I do now?” He devised a plan. Ferox decided to hide and turn on the TV. As he turned on the TV from his hidden spot, he saw that some dark black puffs of smoke when into the TV. Curious, he adventured to the back of the TV set. There was a dark, black, and sinister looking puddle patted down into the rug. Lights out! Ferox felt a throbbing pain in his head. He became drowsy and swayed to the sides. His spine ached and he began to slowly drift into the floor. It was like a time field. He kept falling, not knowing when he would land. Finally, he landed, but not on his rug. He had landed on a vast plain of sunburned sand, just outside an enormous forest of palms and oaks. This slow transition gave him a shock. He had moved from the state of falling down in his house, to the state of lying down in a great desert.

We now return to Zephyr, Aerith, and Whitney. They had stayed overnight at the campfire. The warmth of the crackling fire gave them comfort to survive in a forest, in the nighttime. The wild animals could now be heard, from the beavers to the hummingbirds, and even to the Cybroreses. Cybroreses were a rare species of penguins, only found near the Umeer Mountains. They had somewhat of a computer chip blue color. They even glowed when you least expected them to. The sleepy travelers made their way down a creek. The fresh water tickled their legs and toes. It was the relief they had been looking for.

The creek became darker and darker, as if it were a sign that an impending danger was about to fall onto them. They watched their step, making sure that nothing grabbed them from the leg. Up the creek, burned trees and ashes could be seen. What looked like the center of this rubble was a great light. They made their way to the source of the light. The light was an orb. Behind the mystical orb, there was a gypsy. She sat motionless, not even blinking. Whitney put her hand on the gypsy and it began to shake. “My dears… flee! A great danger is about to befall on you,” she said in trepidation. The three agreed that what the gypsy was saying was veritable. If danger had came before they got lost in this game, then danger was what would come in the game. What danger lied ahead was whimsical to the trio. They had only just begun to play the game, and who knew… there could be new villains brought in this new chapter of the world.

They stayed overnight at an inn at the base of the Umeer Mountains. The night had brought thunder and lighting. When they stepped outside, the rain on the trees were glistening with the rays of the sun. They had been kicked out of the inn and scoffed at, because they had no money to use in this game. But, they still enjoyed the beauty an overnight storm had brought. They were very engrossed in the scenery that they didn’t hear or see a small crackle in the bushes…
Old 03-02-2007, 01:07 AM
For you.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SSweet is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ah-Mazing story. And i actually understand the vocab words LOL
Old 03-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Banned

Thanks for the comment! I'm doing my next story next month!
Old 03-03-2007, 02:18 PM
ghettoo to the floo'

My Mood: Loud
VMKJen is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I love this story, I read it five times! Or maybe six times..
Old 03-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Banned

LOL.. It's hard to right on short time LOL. Thanks!