Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) > Wiki Archive

Old Correction For Wiki unreleased items

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:07 PM
"A-wocka-wocka!" -neoteny
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Soufriere_Hills is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Correction For Wiki unreleased items

The Yellow traveling trunk Was released wheen last years room makeovers came around the yellow trunks were givin in the room makeovers making it a released item.

Ty!!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: VMK
Scootz has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Scootz has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
If you look at the notes on the Disney Cruise Travel Chest Yellow page, it says:

Not yet available to players
Although some were given to players in room make-overs.

This was debated in the Unreleased Items thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop View Post
Good point. Are items that were given as "gifts" from staff considered released? IMHO I say no since the public never had a chance to obtain them. It's not like they were given through trades like an eye pin for an entire weekend. Even when the 50 infernos were released, it was announced in the newsletter and MANY players got them. The gift items are different since only one player was able to get it. If that one player quits VMK, then that item is lost forever. It would be really silly of VMK to release something that way. In the case of the Yellow Trunk, it only appears to be in staff rooms and one player's room. This thread is a guide to help everybody keep track of what IS released and what ISN'T. That way, it can be helpful to stop rumors and help with trades. If everybody feels that it should be removed because at least one player has it, then I will remove it. After all, this is OUR fan site, and in order for it to be successful, everybody need to voice their opinion.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I'll update that right now. And I'll add the new items. Thanks for the help!