Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Help with finding something..

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
Answers to the big quest

You probably should go back and add the answers to the Blackheart quest... I'm pretty certain nobody's going to use them to pass it, now that it's been over 4 years :P

http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/in...7s_Treasure%21
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144352
Old 06-09-2012, 02:33 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Grumpyy
wombat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Man was that a Quest. I remember spending most of the day getting all 8 of us through pirates. We made a good group and most of us stayed, some left after they got their points.

One thing we did is if you did not make the points, it would be somebody elses turn to be the "Killer", then we would come back to you.

I remember one girl wanting to give up, but we would not let her and she finally got it on the 5th try. After I finished the quest, I hung out by the Haunted mansion to help others get their ghosts.

I still think for all we had to go through that the prizes were not that good.

Wombat
Old 06-11-2012, 05:58 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I never was able to complete that quest.
1- My computer broke the day before the quest was released (BSOD!!! I even made a thread about it.)
2- When using another computer, I had trouble passing Jungle Cruise and then by the next day, the quest was over.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
As you have stated, the quest (and game) was retired over 4 years ago and many people who would be interested in seeing this updated have moved on, including our VMK editors. As much as we all like to have finished projects sometimes that does not happen. At the moment all our wiki staff are focusing on the Disney games that are still around.

Any one who is desperately seeking the quest answers are able to view the thread you posted, so the answers are still available. This makes updating the VMK side of the wiki a very low priority.