Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old A Way Back In - Book 1 * the back door

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:29 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
A Way Back In - Book 1 * the back door

VMK's Return
-
Book 1 * the back door

Chapter 9 added!

Characters:

Corks - xoop's vmk character

xoop - xoop's other vmk character

CleverSmallBoy - xoop's other other vmk character

LifeRoxGirl - another one of xoop's vmk characters...

Icemanfan - IceManFan's vmk character

Puppy_Diva - FabMariah's vmk character

SkyRocket - SkyRocket's vmk character

defre - BuzzBoy133's vmk character

Vienna - Vienna's vmk character

Xigbar - xigbars' vmk character

bellaace - bellaace's vmk character

mapu - wonderfulmapu's vmk character

Want to be in the story? Fill out this:

- vmk name (must be your real vmk character's name) :

- vmk character's gender (boy or girl) :

- vmk character's looks :

- vmk character's money status (rich, poor, or medium?) :

chapter one - the back door revealed

august 12, 2008

Corks woke up. The last thing she remembered was VMK_Lion throwing her out of the gates to VMK.

"Get out, Corks--your days in the Kingdom are over," VMK_Lion shouted, throwing Corks on the ground. It knocked her out hard. Everything went black.

Corks snapped out of her flashback and looked around her. Where she had been thrown May 21 at VMK's normal closing time. Corks blinked hard. She was thrown out of a gate, not a brick wall--which was what was staring blank at her. Bricks.

"What on VMK..." she wondered. She got up and brushed off the dirt from her jeans and walked around the wall. Could she climb it? No, it was too high... Corks jumped, knowing she wouldn't make it anyways. Man, this wall was dirty...

What day was it anyway? She looked at her watch, which told the day, too. AUGUST! No way! Tomorrow would be her three-year anniversary of being a VMKian! ...If VMK hadn't slammed the gate on her. Wonder what the staff are doing; are they still in the Kingdom?... she wondered. She needed to find out!

She looked at the wall again. There had to be some way in--and...where were the others who had been thrown out with her? Clever...xoop...Life... Corks sighed. Corks ran again around the wall. That must have been miles long.

Corks, who by now was on her 5th lap and panting, finally took a rest. She sat down and lay her head against the wall. How had she survived? No food...No liquid...No nothing. Oh, right! She must now be in a different atmosphere. Her teacher at South High, VMK--Popcorny--had taught her that outside of the VMK atmosphere, you could live forever without food or water. No matter what the survival rules were here, Gator Waiter sure made the best pasta salad, and Corks was craving it.

Corks tipped her head forward, and then back again. Clang. She heard. She did it again. Clang. She did it again, and again. Suddenly she stood up and turned towards the wall. It sounded almost...like metal.

The wall was very dirty with dust and mud--...she spit on her hands and started washing the wall. She was starting to see something...

b k oor

Bkdoor? What? She worked harder at the dirt. Back door!! She thought happily. She uncovered a handle after a while and pulled. Hard. It didn't budge. She pulled harder. And harder. Dirt started to fall. She finally pulled it a little more so it actually moved--FINALLY! She pulled with all of her strength one last time. IT WORKED. It worked.

She stepped in. THIS was VMK? Months later? Nobody could have done this to her precious VMK! Well, if they hadn't destroyed VMK for good...maybe they...maybe they still had her room...and maybe others had found their way in...before she did...she had to find them!!

chapter two - where am i and what happened to vmk?

Corks gasped when she had both feet in...if this was VMK...VMK. She stepped a few more steps until she figured: This was New Orleans Square. The water--it was poluted! Coke and Sprite cans filled the streets. People had TP'd the Blue Bayou and the Gallery. The Gallery! Corks ran over to the gallery quickly.

When she had gotten to the door, she pulled it open and looked inside. The paintings--torn and ripped--may I also include: On the floor. The seats were ripped and stained! It was so...quiet.

"H-h-hey...You're not a staff member, are you? How'd you get in?" A boy asked, popping out from behind a sign, which, surprisingly was not on the floor with the rest of the displays.

Corks jumped at the sound of someone's voice. "Who are you?..." Corks asked, shaking.

"I'm defre," the boy added. "This is Puppy_Diva, and this is Icemanfan."

"How did you all get in?" Corks asked, alarmed.

"We climbed the wall," Puppy_Diva informed, "we've been here for about a month already. We couldn't find anyone else--...until now."

Corks sighed. She wasn't alone. "I'm glad I'm not the only one. Where are the staff?"

"Partying. Ever since VMK closed, they've partied and TP'd the--" Icemanfan was interrupted by Corks.

"--I know. The Blue Bayou and here." Corks grinned. "It's sort of funny--before, they were protecting VMK, making sure everyone was safe and respected VMK property--now they think they can break all the rules!"

Puppy_Diva laughed. "I know! We're looking for them. We thought they'd come to the Gallery. Each day we camp somewhere else."

"Wow," Corks marveled, "for two whole months?"

"Yep," Ice grinned.

"Eeeeeevery day! And we think we know where the staff HQ is," defre smiled.

"Seriously?" Corks asked, interested.

"Yep, anyways...--hey, what's your name anyways?" Puppy asked.

"Uh...Corks." She replied.

"Interesting," defre said, "the staff--we overheard them...we taped it...wanna hear?"

Corks nodded, intrueged.

Suddenly defre grabbed a tape recorder from his inventory and stuck in a tape that had written across it:

STAFF CONVERSATION TAPE

notes on this tape: who is Corks?

Next, Puppy pressed play and let it roll.

"Puppy, listen! I hear the staff--"

"I know--shushhh!"

"Shhh,"

"Shhhhhh..."

"Shush yourself!"

"Guys, listen!"

"...."

"So on the last day, when VMK finally closed, the last one we threw out was some girl named Corks. Blondeish brownish hair, y'know.. anyways, she was the last one...so she's the one who will--"

"*GASP* She will?!"

"You're kidding me, Lion!"

"Phinny, Lion doesn't lie...You're lying, Lion!"

"No, she really WAS! And right now she's lying down at the front of where the gate used to be. We can go grab her today after pizza,"

"And after we get a little info out of Es.,"

"And the furry monster,"

"Holding them captive is so much fun! Haha.."

"Ice! Puppy! Did you hear that?!"

"Yeah, who on VMK is Corks?"

"Shhh, they're gonna hear us!"

"But who's Corks? They might hold her captive like they--"

"Shhh! We gotta find Corks. Maybe she'll find the back door--she's probably awake by now--the Gallery! That's right next to the--"

"The back door! C'mon, let's go."

"defre, where's the off button?"

"Right he--"

Corks gasped. "What will I do?"

"We dunno," defre began, "but anyways, the HQ for the staff is at the Music Lobby."

"Hmm," Corks thought, "so you knew about the back door?"

"Yeah; someone had to go around and catch us when we climbed!"

"You could have just all go around..." Corks said.

"Eh, but what's the fun in that?" Ice grinned. Puppy laughed.

"We need to find out 'what I'll do', QUICKLY." Corks added with determination. "Very quickly."

chapter three - finding the staff

"So the Lobby is where you say they were?" Corks asked.

"Uh-huh," defre replied, "Lobby it is! Should we go?"

"We could probably make it in time to make it back here for dinner," Ice commented, looking at his watch.

"Ooh, can we get pizza?" Puppy asked, excited.

Corks laughed. "That's waaaayyy off topic, guys. C'mon,"

"NO WAY!" A voice screamed. Corks, defre, Puppy, and Ice all jumped.

"Wh-who-who's there?!" Ice demanded.

A girl and a boy came out from behind a bush. The girl had a pale face from
excitement. So did the boy.

"More people!!" The boy yelled. The girl squealed.

"Oh, man, I can't believe it!" The girl screamed.

"Who are you people?!" Puppy demanded, cleary surprised.

"Oh, sorry--I'm Xigbar..." The boy introduced.

"...And I'm Vienna," the girl smiled.

"Hi." Corks said, smiling. "I'm Corks, this is IceManFan, this is Puppy_Diva, and this is
defre."

"Awesome," Xigbar grinned.

"Cool." Vienna commented.

"One question," defre said, "how did you get in?"

"Some back door," Vienna answered, "it looked like someone had already busted
through it--whoever it was left a crack in the door. So...that was an advantage for us. It looked pretty sealed."

"Yeah," Xigbar agreed.

"Wow, this is awesome that there are more of us," Ice smiled. "But that'll be more
credits to buy pizza..." Ice frowned. Puppy elbowed him in the arm. "Owww!" Ice said
in pain.

"Corks, don't you think we need to tell them about all the stuff we know?" defre asked.
Corks nodded.

"You should explain--I only got here like half an hour ago," Corks replied.

It took a while, but defre explained everything to Vienna--we'll call her Vi--and Xigbar-
-we'll call him Xig--, and soon they understood.

"The staff TP'd the Gallery?" Vi asked, bursting into laughter. Xig joined in. "That's
HILLARIOUS!!" Vi continued to blast out laughter.

"Anyways," Ice tried to change the subject, "shall we go and find the staff?"

"Sure," Xig answered.

Puppy quietly opened the door to the Music Lobby. She did the "shush" signal with one finger and used the available hand to quietly open the door more. They heard voices. Puppy did the shush signal again, and they listened...

"Hey, let's go TP and egg the Emporium--Ezzy ain't there no more," they heard Phinny
say.

"Haha, yeah. I'll get the eggs." Lion (supposively) said. "Oh, but wait, shouldn't we
check if that Corks kid is still there?"

"Oh yeah..we can do that before we TP&E. Haha, y'know, Toilet-Paper-And-Egg..."
VMK_Spider snorted. Nobody laughed.

"...Okaaaayy..." Lion said. "Let's go. If that Corks kid is still there, we capture her. And that defre kid...and the Puppy kid...and mabye the Ice kid, too? Vienna and Xigbar might still be asleep, too."

Vi gasped.

"Shh," Corks shushed.

Xig looked scared.

Yep, they had found the staff alright.

chapter four - oh no, where did i go? *snicker*

"They're headed for the gate!" Xig screamed.

"Take a chill-pill, man!" defre snapped.

"Guys, guys, guys--" Puppy reasoned, "What happens if they see that we're not there?"

Everyone was silent.

"I got it!" Ice said.

"What? Make plushed verions of us?" Vi asked, jokingly. "Haha, that would be lame."

Ice was silent. "Actually..."

"Whoops," Vi said, "sorry...I was joking."

"Nah, I thought it was dumb too anyways." Ice laughed.

"Guys, this is serious. They're gonna see we're not here and then put out a search
warrant." Puppy said.

"Yeah," defre agreed.

"Guys, here's what we'll do..." Corks said. "O.K., listen good..."

The staff members were at the gate. They started to climb the brick wall.

"Mmmmph...mmmm!..." VMK_Lion grunted as he shuffled up the wall.

"Uhg, hurry up, Lion," HOST_Annie complained. "We wanna get those kids!"

"I kn-n-n-mmmph!-ow! Ouch!" Lion thumped on the other side. "Corks ain't here!"

The staff team gasped. "WHAT?" VMK_Mocha gasped.

"Alrighty, let's get the pitchforks, team!" One of them said.

"Yo-de-od-el-ay-he-hoo!!!" Vienna yodeled from behind VMK Central's building.

"What was that? Who's there?" VMK_Lion yelled.

"Come on, Esmeralda! We've finally escaped!" defre said, mimicking Yeti's voice.

"I know, Yeti! We shall at last be free! Good thing we are IN THE MUSIC LOBBY AND
HEADING FOR THE TRAIN!" Corks replied, mimicking Esmeralda's voice.

"They've gotten out!" HOST_Annie screamed. "They're heading for the train! Let's
move out!"

Lion climbed back over.

"Yeah!!" The rest of the crew yelled.

"After this, can we TP Fantasyland? Maybe egg it, too?" They heard one say.

-

"We did it," Corks said, sighing in relief.

"Good. Now what if they go back again to find us?" Puppy asked.

"Hadn't thought of that..."

"CORKS!!" Yelled a voice. Corks turned. It was xoop!

chapter five - ya-WHO?!

"xoop, I missed you! Everyone, this is xoop." Corks said.

"Hi," everyone else said.

"Oohhhh, man, we gotta tell her the whole story, too?!" Xigbar asked in disbelief.

defre laughed. "I'll tell her." So he did.

"Creepy," xoop said.

"Alright, let's get movin' and groovin'," Ice said, stretching.

"Everything is going great. I mean; more people, more--"

"Hold it right there!!" A voice yelled.

Corks, defre, Puppy, Ice, Vi., Xig., and xoop yanked their heads to look back at...

YAVN.
"It's...YAVN!" Puppy screamed. Vi screamed along. So did Corks...but the men in the
group stayed silent.

"Yes, it's me...how did you all manage to get in?" Yavn asked, pacing around the
group.

"Uh...we..." Corks stuttered.

"Enough--time for my brilliant speech, okay? Listen and no applause until the speech is
over, please..." Yavn cleared his throat.

"Well, let me start from the beginning. I built VMK along with a building crew called
Dis--...something. And after almost three years of VMK being up, I decided, I had had enough of these children running and ruining my property. I deserved MORE THAN THIS. So, I decided, well, why not? And decided to close VMK so tha--"

Ice kicked Yavn in the shins. Vienna couldn't help but laugh. That started a chain reaction. Right then, Yavn grabbed his walky-talky and yelled through it, "I'VE FOUND THE BRATS! COME AND CAPTURE THEM!!" Yavn grabbed us all and threw us into the back of a truck. Corks looked over and defre had managed to hop out of the truck! Corks started to tell the others but Yavn got the duct tape and taped her mouth shut.

"Ymmn, lm uh gmmm!!" Corks tried to yell through the duct tape.

The last thing Corks and the rest of the group (except defre) saw were staff members, carrying them off...

chapter six - and break-aaaaway...break-aaaaway...

Corks slowly opened her eyes. Where was she?

"Corks!" said a sharp whisper. Corks turned her head to see...a VMK player! Corks grinned but her mouth hurt too much to talk.

"No need to speak," the person said. "I'm mapu, and I'll get you out of here." mapu walked over and cut the rope holding Corks' hands together. "This is my buddy bellaace. When it was time to get out of the kingdom, the staff couldn't find us."

Corks looked over at bellaace. She smiled and had that, "if-you-have-any-questions,-spill-'em" look. So Corks spilled questions.

"Where am I?" Corks asked.

"The staff's lair,"

"So you've been here the whole time?"

"Pretty much,"

"Wow,"

"Yep,"

"Can you get me out?"

"Yep,"

"Where are my friends?"

"Yep...--Oh, I mean--we already got them out. They're in the truck."

"WHAT?!"

"Shhhhhhhh!! VMK_Lion is asleep on that couch!!" bellaace snapped.

"Sorry,"

They got Corks out, and loaded her into the truck.

chapter 7 - just what we need...NOT.

"This is so creepy!!" Puppy squealed. It was pitch black in the back of the truck--you couldn't see anything.

"I know," Ice replied.

Corks yawned. "Mapu, are we almost there?" She asked.

"Hold on. I want to make one more stop and see if my cooking show station is still up..." Mapu replied. She had owned Cooking With Mapu when VMK was still opened.

"I love that show!" defre grinned.

"Thanks," Mapu said, driving.

"Corks, pass the potatoes," Xigbar said.

"Potatoes? What potatoes?" Corks asked.

"Behind you. There's a whole sack of them." Vienna pointed out.

"Oh," Corks replied. She grabbed the huge potato sack. It must have weighed 90 pounds! She opened it. A PERSON! Corks gasped.

"What?!" defre asked.

"It's--it's--" Corks stuttered, "--...LifeRoxGirl. Great...just what we need."

"Who's LifeRoxGirl?" Vienna asked.

"The one who's stuck in this sack!!" the voice in the sack screamed.

"She's my friend..." Corks said regrettibly.

Xigbar laughed. "How did you get in there?"

LifeRoxGirl began. "I've been in this truck for a while, living on potatoes...bleck. I'm allergic to potatoes, so that's been pretty difficult. Anyways, I actually got back into VMK on May 23," she said, "through a back door. And then I sealed it shut with hot glue."

So that's why it was so hard to open...but how did the mud get there? Corks wondered.

"Anyway, I've been living in this truck ever since. It's pretty cozy, actually. The staff only sit in the front part when they drive around in it, and they never put stuff back here. Even if they do, I'll be in this sack." LifeRoxGirl said, coming out.

But who knew. Maybe Life could actually help out...but probably not.

chapter 8 - potatoes, potahtoes, tomatos, tomahtoes...

"Okay, so now that...hopefully...we're all here, we have to make a plan," Corks said.

"I'm hungry. Can we still go for pizza?" Ice asked. Puppy moaned.

"Pepperoni!" Vi squeaked.

Bellaace moaned. "We'll never get this over with."

"Yes we will. Just forget about pizza..." defre said. "...and eat potatoes!" He threw a potato at Ice.

"OW!! Those are hard!!" Ice yelled.

"Really?" defre asked. He grabbed a potato and said, "Puppy, you see if these are hard." He threw it at her arm.

"OW!!...Heh, yeah, defre, hey, you see if they hurt!" Puppy grabbed a potato and threw it at defre's arm.

"OW!! Guys, stop!"

"You did it to us!"

"SO?!"

"So!"

Everyone else who wasn't involved in the potato fight sighed.

"Hey, defre! Puppy! Ice!" Mapu yelled. She threw three tomatoes into the faces of the three.

"Ewwww!" Puppy said.

"Hey, this is a clue, isn't it? We're stopping for fries, not pizza! Cooool!" Ice said.

"NO! I don't mean that! Hey! My studio!" Mapu screamed.

When they looked over, they saw...

The studio. On fire.

chapter nine - don't walk here in bare feet

Mapu burst through the door and saw the wreck. "No," she said aloud.

Everyone gasped as the ran through the door. The penny pressers, on the floor, their metal melted. The carpet half there--the other half burnt. The open was open and was set to 500 degrees.

"WHO DID THIS?!" Corks screamed.

"Look," defre said, pointing to a piece of paper nailed to the wall.

We know you're back in town, kids. We're after you. Hey Mapu, we didn't know you burnt stuff in this "perfect kitchen" of yours!
- the staff
Mapu gasped.

Corks hugged Mapu. "It'll be okay," she said.

Mapu shrugged off Corks and went over to the counter. All of the tools that were metal--were melted. All the things that were plastic--ditto. Everything was ruined. The glasses were still hot and...suddenly a high shriek sounded.

"OUCH! What is that?!" Vienna screamed. Puppy shurgged and covered her ears with a painful look in her eyes.

"THE GLASS!!" Ice shouted. He jumped and pushed down Vienna and Puppy just as the glass shattered in their direction. Vienna gasped.

"What on VMK!" Xigbar shouted. "Guys, any second, the rest of these will shatter!" Everyone ran for the table in the corner, turned it on its side and hid behind it. The piercing shriek came back, 500 times stronger. All of the glasses shattered.

Bellaace grabbed the big table cloth and draped it on everybody. "What's going on?" Ice asked.

Bellaace put a finger over her mouth. "I hear the staff."

"Yep, they've been here alright," Phinny said, stretching. "Somebody flipped the table."

"Ouch," Spider said. She had stepped on some glass.

"I told you to wear shoes," Lion hissed.

"I know, I know..." Spider brushed off Lion's comments.

"O.K., well they must have dropped it." Lion said, looking at the floor carefully.

"Here it is," Phinny said. "The last one."

Last edited by xoop; 08-23-2008 at 06:20 PM..
Old 08-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 1

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
That is really good. Can't wait for the next one!
Old 08-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
I like the story

vmk name: Icemanfan
vmk character's gender: male
vmk character's looks: tron outfit (without the helmet), pale skin, brown short hair, brown eyes

Roxas Rocks!
Old 08-12-2008, 08:47 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
- vmk name (must be your real vmk character's name) : Puppy_Diva
- vmk character's gender (boy or girl) : Girl!!

(Except, I usually used straight hair for her...)
- vmk character's money status (rich, poor, or medium?) : Uber Rich!
Old 08-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
Want to be in the story? Fill out this:
- vmk name (must be your real vmk character's name) : SkyRocket
- vmk character's gender (boy or girl) : Boy
- vmk character's looks : That surfer hairstyle, with mickey ears.
- vmk character's money status (rich, poor, or medium?) : Rich
- Other info: I owned a theme park with some friends, if you want to put that in
Old 08-12-2008, 08:59 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 

xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Thanks for the comments! I'll post more soon.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:22 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Its great! keep writing!

- vmk name (must be your real vmk character's name) : defre

- vmk character's money status (rich, poor, or medium?) Rich

Last edited by BuzzBoy133; 08-13-2008 at 01:12 AM..
Old 08-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
its great keep writing!
- vmk name (must be your real vmk character's name) : Vienna
- vmk character's gender (boy or girl) : girl
- vmk character's money status (rich, poor, or medium?) : Rich!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:01 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Nice new chappy!

Old 08-12-2008, 10:18 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Loving the story Gal-y!
Old 08-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

Sweet chappy
WRITE MORE!
lol
Old 08-13-2008, 01:09 AM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
- vmk name (must be your real vmk character's name) : Xigbar

- vmk character's looks : Red HKDL shirt, green space pants, green flips, and princess minnie.

- vmk character's money status (rich, poor, or medium?) : Medium
Old 08-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

'Vienna burst into laughter'
Geez those staff people are mean! LOL
I love this story, please continue!
Old 08-18-2008, 03:33 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Okee Dokee!!
Old 08-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Me on vmk and RIP Flip
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Born In Park
bellaace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
great story!

- vmk name:bellaace

- vmk character's gender (boy or girl) :girl

- vmk character's looks : long brown hair,black cowboy shirt no vest,cowboypants,bird hat, and gold princess shoes

- vmk character's money status (rich, poor, or medium?) :rich my characters on my page