Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered

VMK Remembered Post your experiences you've had in game!

Old Your Final Pre-Announcement Post

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
Your Final Pre-Announcement Post

What was the last post you made on VMKF before you heard VMK was closing?

To find it, click on your username on the upper right corner, then click "Statistics" then "Find all posts by <username>". Navigate through the pages until you see a post made before 2012-04-07 05:42 PM Pacific time (you must convert to your own time zone mentally). Then click to the post and copy it in a reply here. Also provide a link to the thread it was in to show context and mention what post number it was in that thread. If you want to reflect on that post in any way, feel free to do that too. I'll start.

Quote:
about 45-60 (I think I remember reading that a fire wall is 15-20 ice cubes; white snowman is 3 fire walls)
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145172

Post #7

This post was made in the Trader Mick's forums, which I was a frequent poster on. The thread owner was asking how many ice cubes were equal to a white snowman.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
VMKF only shows the last 2500 posts made by a user; so I can't post mine. The oldest post that it shows is from August 9, 2008. This is a great idea for a thread, though. It's super interesting.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:56 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
How many teleporters are there to choose from? (Picture of the room please?)
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/show...66&postcount=8

Teleporters Turvy-Topsy-----host event that night I assume. I also think right after I posted this I found out VMK was closing. So when I got in the room I asked to see VMK_Lion .
Old 06-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Dog Lover :)

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
SillyBrightPuppy is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
I avoid them for this reason
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/show...79#post1901379, post #11
I posted this way before vmk was closing (3 months beforehand?), as I remember taking a hiatus soon afterwards. When I came back, I discovered that they were closing down vmk. Anyway, its just about the mishaps that used to happen in vmk beforehand lol. Specifically, the games like cute or boot and falling chairs (those games though in their own way were quite fun haha)

Old 06-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
A bit unrelated to the thread, but I remember where I was (virtually) when I heard VMK was closing. There was a room with a queue of about 60 that was basically a big rant about VMK changing former CL MamaCita's name to LadyCita because it was suddenly considered inappropriate after all these years. I had just then entered the room and was talking to a few people about the "big tragedy" that had happened. Wanting to leave, I checked the Guest Rooms list again and saw that there were a lot of rooms saying "VMK Is Closing: Not A Joke" with an "i" saying to "Check the new Yavn Speaks". I did check, and sadly it was true.

Later that night, I noticed a room "Save VMK: We Will Pay", which was just what the title said. Interested, I entered the room and saw what must have been the most regal meeting I had ever been to, for standing in front of me were all the Who's Who of VMK -- cutiemorgan, bradman, BriarOtter, adisonfire, disfaniam, LittleDragonErin, and Nedakh, among others. I may have been the only one in there without a stitch hat ( which I later got, by the way ). The room quickly gained a double-digit queue. I don't remember much else that happened that night, but I will always remember the night I discovered I was among the greats in my pure dedication to the Kingdom.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:16 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
blah i can't go that far in time; june 2008 was the farthest i could go. i wish i knew what i posted.

I too, though, remember where I was and what I was doing when i found out vmk was about to close. my vmk friends were texting me saying something terrible had happened and for me to get home immediately. so i got on the computer and two of them were spazzing about vmk closing. i looked at the homepage so we panicked and..... yeah it just went on from there. sigh. sad day....