Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Virtual Guides & Help Info

Virtual Guides & Help Info In here is a guide to all the aspects of VMK the game. NO SPOILERS

Old Forgot your birth date?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Walt Disney Fan!
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Disney
Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
VMK Guide: Forgot your birth date?

Have you ever tried to contact Disney through the "Contact Us" button on the VMK homepage? Have you ever tried to sign up for to become a Community Leader but you just don't seem to remember the birth date you put in when you signed up for VMK? Did you put in a fake birth date? Or did you put in your real birth date but oddly enough, you just can't seem to remember it? Well I can help! Just click this link.

After you click that link, put in your VMK user name and password (Don't worry, it's a Disney site.) and then go to your profile and you will see your birth date.

And if that doesn't work, then check out this simple 5 step picture guide below.

1. Go to www.Disneyland.com.

2. Once there, you need to click "Login".
(There is Red around it in the picture to show you where it is.)

3. Once at the Login screen, you need to type your password and user name that you use to login to VMK.
(When you sign up for VMK, you are automatically signed up at Disneyland.com.)

4. Once logged in, you need to click "My Profile". (There is Red around it in the picture to show you where it is.)

5. Once you click "My Profile" you will see all of your information. If you scroll down, you will see your birth date.
(There is Red around it in the picture to show you where it is.)

And there you go! Good luck!

(If you have any Questions, Comments or Suggestions, please contact me via PM.)

*IMPORTANT!*
All credit for this guide goes only to Ducky Wucky on VMKForums.
And my in-game name is AllStar on VMK.

Please Do-NOT copy my work without permission first.
Thank you.

© Ducky Wucky. All rights reserved.

~DuckyWucky~

Last edited by Ducky Wucky; 11-28-2007 at 12:23 AM.. Reason: Updated pictures and added a fake copyright. :P