Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV

Disney TV Disney's biggest break since Zoog Disney! Discuss the live tv shows featured!

Old Anyone Notice The Transition?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:58 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Anyone Notice The Transition?

Remember Really Short Report? Well, guess what. It's gone! What's on TV now? Leo Little's Big Show! I find this mini-show much less cheesy and much better! Leo's younger sister is adorable. Also, this show gets the message across much easier. It reminds me a lot of Mike's Super Short Show; That one was the best. Right now, Leo is currently giving the report on the Platinum edition of Pinocchio.

What do you think?
Old 03-04-2009, 02:02 AM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
I noticed that too. I really didn't like The Really Short Report. I liked Mike's Super Short Show a lot. Leo Little's Big Show is a lot better in my opinion.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:08 AM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I know, I miss Mike's Super Short show soo much. This one is pretty close, though! It's funny how the Disney Channel announced and made a big deal about the transition from Mike's Super Short Show to The Really Short Report, while the transition from The Really Short Report to Leo Little's Big Show was very slight and somewhat unnoticable.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:42 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Agreed. MSSS was the pwnest. The RSSR was the worst I suppose, and LLBS is in between.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:18 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
I hated the Short Reports with Flip, Sunny and that other dude. They tried to be funny when they weren't. I hope this new one is better.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:25 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Mike's Super Short Show first aired when I was an active viewer of Disney Channel, and I really liked it. Though it seemed like it took forever for them to show a new one, it kept me up to date with the latest DVD releases in an entertaining way. It was somewhere around the time Mike's Super Short Show ended and when Disney 365! became Disney 411! that I stopped actively watching DC, so I wasn't aware of the transition. I have seen the Really Short Report a couple of times, but nowhere near the number of times I have seen Mike's Super Short Show. I still remember that song: "Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, start out small, with no luck..."

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 03-04-2009, 03:26 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I did, actually.
My little sister was watching Disney Channel and I had nothing better to do than watch it.
Then the Leo's show came on and I was like,
"Woah, they got rid of Really Short Report..."
But I hated RSR anyways.
This one seems better and not so cheesey.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I am actually really excited. I loved Mike's Super Short Show, and Really Short Report was...different. I can't wait to see how it is different then Mike's Super Short Show.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Really Short Report was ( No offence ) Uber cheesy! Plus the little sister in LLBS is better but MSSS was the greatest and funner! Go Mike!

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 03-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Awards Showcase

Bump bump bump
Old 03-08-2009, 05:37 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
I have not watched Disney Channel recently, so I did not notice a transition from Really Short Report to Leo Little's Big Show. I'm sure that I will see it soon though, and a lot of people seem to enjoy it!

~Earth
Old 08-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Registered+

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Sad
Sunny_Is_Cool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I hate that they took it away! I just liked it because it had Leo Howard! Anyway, it was so awesome!!!!

~~5unny_Is_Cool~~

Last edited by Jezzi; 08-06-2012 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Personal Relationship Discussion