Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old c&c, new sig

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-13-2009, 10:46 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
c&c, new sig

Heyheyhey!
So I made this new siggynature, and I know it's crowded & stuff, so...yeah, but it's the lyrics to one of my favorite songs, "Free to be Me" by Francesca Battistelli (sp?).
Yeah, so if you say, "It's crowded" I already know that. Any more c&c? lol =P

FreeImageHosting:
(This one might take a while to load. Wait like 10-15 seconds.)

UploadGeek:
(Click to make it larger)

Let me know if you can't see it, I'll fileave it. (I'm too lazy to log into fileave right now =P)
Old 02-13-2009, 10:50 PM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ummmm who is she? well the siggie in general is very good but the text over her nose looks a bit strange if you were to do it again then you might have wanted to put it a bit under her face. If theres a name an X won't make it too pretty. 9-10 but onlllly cause of the nosyyy

~V:wand:
Old 02-13-2009, 11:42 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
9.5/10- The text looks kinda weird over her nose. xD
Otherwise, great job xoop!
Old 02-14-2009, 01:23 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Yea, the text does look funny over her nose. Some of the text is difficult to read, too.

Nice job, though. It looks really nice.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:29 AM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 

xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Yeah, that did cross my mind (the nose thing) lol =) Ok, thanks guys!
Francesca Battistelli is not a very well known artist, but if you search her you'll find her. She's one of my faves now =)
The text isn't exactly supposed to be readable (not all of it anyways).

Fanks =)
Old 02-14-2009, 03:24 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
Great Sig 9/10!
Old 02-14-2009, 03:30 AM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
9.5! Only because the text is a little hard to read. You did a great job though!

~Earth
Old 02-14-2009, 01:45 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Thanks so much! You know, when I took a break from the site I stopped doing graphics, so it was nice to get back to it, but some things I sort of forgot about =)