Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic All discussions that don't fit some where else

Old Off Topic Guidelines (Updated, Read before posting!)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Around...

Poseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Off Topic Guidelines (Updated, Read before posting!)

Lately I've been noticing some questionable posts and threads started here, so I'd figure I'd lay down some guidelines about what is NOT okay to do (As well as doing stuff against the rules, but that should be known already).

1) "What I did today": As I've said before, if we had one of these for every day you had, well...we'd have a whole lot of threads. This includes "I was sick today" and "what are you doing right now?" threads. All of these are spam and are prohibited.

2) Members of family and pets dying: This is considered Non G-Rated discussion and can lead to controversial topics and indeed has quite a few times. This hasn't been allowed for a while but I've seen a few threads on it recently.

3) Boyfriend/girlfriend discussion: This has always been a rule but it's being repeated just in case. Please refrain from asking for advice on this these things, here is not the best place to ask.

4) Medical problems: I've seen a LOT of threads with people asking tips for medical help. Ask your parents or a professional, not other people on the forum. Asking how to treat a scorpion sting on a forum meant for a Disney game isn't going to get you much correct information.

That's all for now, if I see more I'll add them. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Last edited by Poseidon; 10-01-2006 at 06:21 PM..
Old 11-11-2007, 03:16 AM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
More and more threads have been added to this Off Topic forum daily, with a good amount of them asking for advice. From now on we are no longer allowing these type of threads.

Advice Threads
- Threads asking for advice on your personal life, how to do something, or anything of the like is not allowed here. This coincides with our "How my day went" guideline as well. If you are unfamiliar with this rule, please read the post before this.

And as always : If you're unsure if it's allowed, don't post it!

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide