Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old New Costumes Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-25-2006, 05:15 PM
~*§Å§üקÅkü*~

sacura288 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yeah they look coolio too
Old 04-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
They're glitched HKDL shirts that you can buy.

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 04-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Master of the Random
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Jolber is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yeah just face you head to the screen
Old 04-25-2006, 06:28 PM
♪Muzika♪

MusicMusicalGurl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here's a picture of the outfit that was realeased today by a bug.

Old 04-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
the baseball shirts are the HKDL shirts and are a bug but there are reall baseball shirts coming out. and earlier today when you made an account you could choose from 2 new costumes: one was swamp person looking, a jack sparrow looking costume (was different than regular pirate costume!) and also a hair feature to be bald. but VMk closed earlier and fixed the bugs and took the new costumes away from all who had them. they are not supposed to be out or seen, but Staff have said this: "They will be out soon enough"
Old 04-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Master of the Random
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Jolber is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i hope this month or next (but better chance of next month)
Old 04-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Left VMKF

CurlySlim is Buried in TreasureCurlySlim is Buried in TreasureCurlySlim is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyLuke
the baseball shirts are the HKDL shirts and are a bug but there are reall baseball shirts coming out. and earlier today when you made an account you could choose from 2 new costumes: one was swamp person looking, a jack sparrow looking costume (was different than regular pirate costume!) and also a hair feature to be bald. but VMk closed earlier and fixed the bugs and took the new costumes away from all who had them. they are not supposed to be out or seen, but Staff have said this: "They will be out soon enough"
thanks I was wondering about that
Old 04-25-2006, 08:15 PM
Scummy Bubbles

Quibbles is as Frosty as a Snowman
heres some pics of the Davy Jones and Jack Sparrow costumes
[IMG]http://i3.************/whcoll.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i3.************/whcosp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i3.************/whcqqr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i3.************/whcqz5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i3.************/whcrih.png[/IMG]
Old 04-25-2006, 08:18 PM
fully locked -.-

berogurl is Buried in Treasureberogurl is Buried in Treasureberogurl is Buried in Treasure
quibble how did you get thaT????
Old 04-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Scummy Bubbles

they were released earlier when you made a guest but VMK closed for a while and took them away
Old 04-25-2006, 08:24 PM
&; here's to you.

xKawaii is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ahhhh! I wasn't here for the Pirate/Zombie/Baseball outfits this morning T__T;; evilness. Anyways, since it was a glitch, they may delete it off of everyone...but most likely not, leave it as is. I've heard that the bug clothing today can't be taken off though. Is this true?

Including the Tron outfits that, agreeing with Kit, look a bit like skeletons, nevertheless I can't wait for all the new stuff!
Old 04-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Scummy Bubbles

actually if you want the baseball shirts juist buy a HKDL shirt and make your character face towards the screen
Old 04-25-2006, 08:30 PM
&; here's to you.

xKawaii is spinning in a Cursed Storm
LOL, good that I have a HKDL shirt then . Thanks for the info, Quibbles!
Old 04-25-2006, 09:09 PM
<--Thanks BelgianWaffle!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Pwness
CaptainZeke is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKawaii
Ahhhh! I wasn't here for the Pirate/Zombie/Baseball outfits this morning T__T;; evilness. Anyways, since it was a glitch, they may delete it off of everyone...but most likely not, leave it as is. I've heard that the bug clothing today can't be taken off though. Is this true?

Including the Tron outfits that, agreeing with Kit, look a bit like skeletons, nevertheless I can't wait for all the new stuff!
Well, I have been hearing that there are testers requesting the costumes back... If you take them off, they are gone forever. O_o
Old 04-29-2006, 04:26 PM
The Original ]im

Jimothy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
-Stitch Hat (Trip):
Released
By booking a trip through the Disney Travel Agency to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World (hotel booking included), you will get the Stitch Hat together with the Traveling Stitch Pin and the Blue Travel Box. So what are you waiting? Book your trip now!

Karo, I have a question about what you said about the stitch hat. It says you can get it by booking a trip to DLR OR WDW, I thought it can only be obtained by booking a trip to Disneyland Only. Is it true it can be gotten by booking a trip to WDW?