Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles

News Articles This is the forum for all News Worthy information.

Old VMKForums Merchandise Shop

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:56 AM
Administrator
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 19

Nick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
VMKForums Merchandise Shop

I have finally stoped being lazy and finished the VMKForums Merchandise Shop I started months ago.

https://www.cafepress.com/VMKForums

For some reason the thumbnails are out of alignment, click on each product and you will see the logos are in the correct places.

There are shirts, magnets, stickers, mugs, bags, bears and what not.

Go have a look, all money earned goes towards the costs of running VMKForums.

If you are interested in a custom item please PM Nick with your request. Rememeber that photos, graphics and screenshots that are from the game or official site are not allowed, as this breaches copyright.

We can put up your images, but they may not look good if they are small/low quality.
Another example is, you may place your VMK nickname below the logo or above it.

As customising takes extra time, then a minimum fee of $1 will go ontop of the item cost.

EXAMPLE PHOTO OF CUSTOM ITEM CLICK HERE

PLUS MANY MORE ITEMS...
Click here for all the items

Last edited by Nick; 08-24-2006 at 03:01 AM..
Old 08-08-2006, 03:59 AM
*NEW USERPAGE.<3

love me im awesome is covered with Confettilove me im awesome is covered with Confettilove me im awesome is covered with Confetti
Hmm pretty cool..
I would never want to wear something in real thats vmk, just cause it isn't cute to me :P
But nice stuff!
Well done.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:59 AM
Miley-♥

Eviie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I have finally stoped being lazy and finished the VMKForums Merchandise Shop I started months ago.

https://www.cafepress.com/VMKForums

There are shirts, magnets, stickers, mugs, bags, bears and what not.

Go have a look, all money earnt goes towards the costs of running VMKForums.

If you are interested in a custom item please PM me with your request. Rememeber that photos, graphics and screenshots that are from the game or official site are not allowed, as this breaches copyright.

PLUS MUCH MORE ITEMS...

Awesome! Im going to get a backpack thingy.. maybe i have to ask my parents
Old 08-08-2006, 04:03 AM
Banned

GBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Hehe! Yay! I've been waiting for this to open ever since I saw the cafepress on Toontowncentral, our sister site.

Thanks Nick!
Old 08-08-2006, 04:05 AM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
I really like how the school supplies, wall clock, and regular shirt turned out. I'll make sure to get one of them when I get back from vacation

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 08-08-2006, 04:07 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Woot! I've got to buy one for whenever I go to a park (If I ever do). ^^ The backpack's especially awesome.

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 08-08-2006, 04:08 AM
Where Dreams Come True

mickeymouse2818 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
ooh i do like those mini buttons, im a sucker for those lol

Old 08-08-2006, 04:14 AM
I'm Still ShadowScamp.

ShadowScamp ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I like the Journal, I could use that in so many ways. Im so going to get one. I also like the Golfer Shirt, if only it came in orange.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:22 AM
Miley-♥

Eviie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well i dont think im gonna get any of it, some of the stuff are expensive.. i know they are a reasonable price.. but something i cant afford at the moment But they are nice items! I just dont think i would wear it out in public i mean im into fashion i dont think i would wear something like that. Maybe to put a pin on a bag or something yes.. but not too sure of wearing it out in public Dont take it in a bad way! They are awesome though
Old 08-08-2006, 04:29 AM
darthmatt is floating through Inner Space
I am wondering where this is shipped from because I know that where you live it takes four months to get where I am.
Wish: Inferno,Grand hotel pin,Stitch set,Purple Superhero,Car magic(Pink,yellow,green), Animal kingdom room,Red baseball costume,Sparrow costume,Pirate attraction pin 5/5, pirate hat,4th July pin,surfing pin,white snowman,new pirate room, mickey quest pin,dog quest pin,disneys mountain pin, turkey pin,tron stuff (furniture),mighty eye,lightcycle, Halloween quest pin, Halloween quest pumpkin,movie reward set,Halloween06 pin,SpaceMt.Sign Pin,new pirate quest,football stuff.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:41 AM
Banned

GBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthmatt View Post
I am wondering where this is shipped from because I know that where you live it takes four months to get where I am.
it's shipped from the US.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:46 AM
Registered+

AlwaysPrincess is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Awesome I am going to get a tee shirt and then put my VMK name on it for my October trip!
Old 08-08-2006, 04:49 AM
Swimming CL_ in training

~Twilight.Crusader~ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yay!
Wish I could get the stuff, heck my birthday is coming up in a couple of months.
*Stares longingly at Trucker Cap and Raglan Hoodie*
Old 08-08-2006, 04:50 AM
GatorGreen

GatorGreen is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I like the mouse pad.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:55 AM
Administrator
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 19

Nick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthmatt View Post
Its from the USA,

4 months from where I live must be on a boat. As I order stuff from USA all the time and it takes a week at max.