Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive no posting

Old **Rereleased items 08/01/07**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the memories!

BaldEagleBob is floating through Inner Space
grayman,

That post made soooooo much sense that I won't bother adding to it.
Well said!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Crazy Goofy

My Mood: Haunted
JeanPierre is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Smile Another re-release, hmmm...

The Blue Tron Costume is now under specials at The Inner Space Shop.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Happy Holidays from us!

JazzyJelly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I also thought that post was well-articulated Grayman. You said a lot of what I've been trying to indicate.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:03 AM
T.S. Midway Mania Addict!

helloworld2 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think this month is mainly tiki, but because tiki is coming back, they are bringing back other items too!
Old 08-08-2007, 06:25 AM
<3 TheMetal <3

Susystar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Grayman, your right. I'm a REALLY big trader myself, and I notice this all the time... The people that actually were there for those stinkin minnie hats, backwards flip hats, Pan, Sorceror.... We all should know how over rated they are. At one time, it was 500 credits. Yes, credits might not have been THAT easy to get, but that is still a reasonable price.

I see this all the time, people offering sparrow pieces for the flip hat, Pan, Bird, Minnie... Etc. And I actually see people stupid enough to reject the sparrow! Yes, sparrow is a free item, but its quite hard to recieve. And, remember... 500 credits... None of us find the hats, or suit parts in the emporium that are from months and months ago rare, So why is Flip, pan, etc all so rare?
Yeah yeah, its been out longer... But look at Cowboy suit, Princess, Haunted... Why are they so over priced when they have been sold 2 or more times! Lets see... cowboy and haunted twice... Pink princess like 4 times, Blue three times, Gold two or three times.... Its crazy, and people STILL trade quite a bit for them! I just gather atleast 20 of each suit (full) And just trade them away a month later, I get so much.... 500-1000 credits for say.. Pirate Q pieces, 50th, Pins I may need... etc.

I honestly WANT Minnie, flip and pretty much everything else people value and overate to come out, Be sold in the emporium... Show them what value is. Are you going to like the hat if it came out? Your probably saying yes, but thats only because you know what the value is now... Nah uh, your going to wear it for a short time, then forget about it cause its "junk"