Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old YAY! Disneyland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Lion + Lamb = Twilight
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Tolerant
PrincessTiffani is spinning in a Cursed Storm
YAY! Disneyland

Im going to disneyland soon! YAY but what got me was, to bad VMK wasn't still open and Disneyland was still selling cards. But I joined VMK after i first went to disneyland so i wanna see how simular VMK really is. From what i remember of the park, VMK is so simular, but the park is so huge that it probally only has 1/4th of the things in each land, but still

Im going to take a video of the fireworks! LOL my sisters BFFL will be at disneyland too. Not coming with us but she is just going to be there!

I haven't been to disneyland in 3 years, but i remember what my first ride there was The dumbo ride, then peter pan, then others LOL. We went on Haunted Mansion 10 times and i never noticed the man hanging from the ceiling! I remember the last ride we went on too. Probally the funnest of all rides WE went on! POTC. I cant wait to go on and see all the new characters :-)

P.S Thanx very much Carioca for making ******. I still use it :-). I look at all my pictures, and also i use the timer bc I only allowed on the computer for a hour, so it helps track time

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 07-07-2008 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Removed trip/date specific info
Old 07-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Wait a second..

There's a guy hanging on the ceiling?

:| I didn't notice that.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

slinkyman is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3 View Post
Wait a second..

There's a guy hanging on the ceiling?

:| I didn't notice that.
Inside any of the Haunted Mansion Stretching rooms take a look up and you will see Master Gracey hanging around...

On Topic: I hope you have a great time at Disneyland!
Old 07-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

VIP
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Maybe it's because I'm too whimpy to ride the original version <_<. (Although I swear I've ridden it at least once, I forgot the details, or if it was even the haunted mansion.)
Old 07-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hey! I was just there and I'm going back in Christmas time!
Old 07-08-2008, 08:15 PM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Actually I think the word "Similar" doesn't describe VMK with DLR... I really think the modeled it after DLR...
Old 07-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

VIP
They're really all not the same, as in DLR, you actually get the feel the little kids complaining. In VMK, you can "ignore" the little kids complaining. :|
Old 07-09-2008, 06:59 PM
is back in reality
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

ozzietropics is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Definitely go as early as possible. The crowds get unbearable later in the day. We got to hit all of the E-Tickets (and more) with virtually no wait. If you want to go on the Indiana Jones ride (great fun!) get a Fastpass, or get there early.

When we went recently, our hotel was on the other side of the town in Universal City (never went to Universal, though) and I kicked the family out of bed at 6 AM to get there. We were in the gates a couple minutes after DLR opened, and we went straight to Space Mountain. Apparently that's the singularly longest line in Disneyland. We then hit the rides in a counter-clockwise rotation, and when the crowds got bad, we went to DCA. You might want to try that and get the Park Hopper Pass. For lunch, we ate at DCA at Award Wieners. There are plenty of places to sit and eat in comfort across the "street".

Have a great time on your trip!