Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old Funny Moments on VMK

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-20-2008, 12:44 AM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure

LOL haha nice girlies and guys! Keep on posting!

Old 09-20-2008, 12:48 AM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
Me and my friends were weird!

I remember one time me and my virtual friends dressed up and walked around, and I just loved dressing up weird on VMK, like crazy and scary.

Aww I miss VMK
Old 09-20-2008, 12:51 AM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 

LOL I used to dress up REALLY ugly then go up to random people and hug them. They would say I was ugly and to leave them alone. LOL!

Old 09-20-2008, 01:15 AM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
LOL tab! and btw, clear up your PM space. I wanna send you something about my sig.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:26 AM
Keep Moving Foward~WaltD.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Dancing
Purplemysterystar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
HEHE I remember one time me and CoolStormyStar ( Cause PurpleCrazyLava Was Trading in a rare trade room) were in my friend who's name i forgot... LOL Anyways we were like idk being random and he said he invented something... And like zapped us... and we were all small... Then i was like nah uh!!! And i like made one to then i was look ( Turns him into a cow) Then he said( Turns back to normal ) It just kept going and going! Then we went to his room and we were having a battle.. a random one... and so he was trapping us like head to toe with tables!! And caught CoolStormyStar and she was like No!!! and i was like i must save you! I took over his mind... Then i told him to release her and he did.. Then he turned into a baby and started saying that i was his mummy... and i like freaked out and yelled,"AH!!!" Then ran out the door... WOW i just thought of all the other memories.. huh... i want vmk back...

Last edited by Purplemysterystar; 09-23-2008 at 03:21 AM..
Old 09-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

TealSurfDisco1 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteTabitha View Post

LOL I used to dress up REALLY ugly then go up to random people and hug them. They would say I was ugly and to leave them alone. LOL!

LOL, same here.

Anyway I would always go to dance rooms and dress up ugly and green . Then I would ask a girl to dance and then say say "eww no!". So i go cry in a corner and dress back normal and then they say " i wanna dance now". Also I would sing to girls. LOL

Good Times
Old 09-22-2008, 12:02 AM
Roxy

RoxyBlueMusic is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Out of everything I did while playing VMK, the best had to be staying up late with friends waiting for the gates to close on Friday Nights.

There were usually very few people online, so it felt awesome to be dancing on Main Street with your closest friends until Midnight.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:19 AM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I remember when......
Me and PurpleMysteryStar went tee peeing rooms and we were like, "I smell cookies!! tee pees house, grabs cookies and runs away." It was funny!!
I miss Vmk!!

*CoolStormyStar*
Thanks aggie for the awesome userbar!
Old 09-23-2008, 02:59 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
When I had a stitch hat, I used to trade it over to my guest account and have some fun in trade rooms .

I would enter a crowded trade room and say, "i rich, i have stitch.i." Of course, no one would believe me, but I would not give up; shouting: "i have stitch hat, i have stitch.i!"

After no longer being able to handle by constant shouting, someone would cleverly ask, "If you have a stitch hat, why don't you put it on?" Playing along, I would respond: "i dont want to."

After getting the entire room against me, I would finally put the stitch hat on and everyone would be amazed. I would make up a story like: "i just went to the parks and got a stitch hat card. i didnt no what vmk was, so i just signed up today and typed in the code on the card and now i have it. what is it worth?"

At that point, everyone would be trying to "rip off the guest," offering buyables and worthless junk. Right before I would accept an unfair trade, I would reveal my trick and try to teach people a lesson on tricking new people.

Good times

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 09-23-2008, 05:46 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteTabitha View Post

I did that a lot. LOL... and they run. far far away.
LOL

Last edited by TopazR; 09-23-2008 at 06:10 AM.. Reason: inappropriate
Old 09-23-2008, 04:58 PM
WWTBAM Fan!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: SaveVMK
DocCalvin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hmmm, I think I had a few funny moments, but I can't remember them...
Old 09-23-2008, 09:40 PM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Insomnious
GryfindorGal is floating through Inner Space
LOLZ, such good times on VMK...

I remember when two of my BFFs and me would go to the Esplenade w/ none of our rare on or anything and greet the newbs. It was SO much fun.
& then I remember waiting around to get dream ears with my best friend, and so me and him waited there for FOREVER. Like three hours. XD. It was fun tho, since he was my virtual BFF, and we felt like annoying people while we were there. Hula kept coming to where we were, and then kept leaving! Everyone thought I was nuts, cuz I was the only one who ever noticed her. Every time she came I would scream "HULA!!" lol.
Um, one more. XD
One of my BFFs threw me a birthday party, on my real birthday, and she invited all my friends. (I still, to this day, have no clue how they were almost all on) and we all went to play Pirates together. It was sooo much fun. (;

Good times, good times... *sigh*

It's funny how the words we never say/can turn into the only thoughts we know
So if you hear this song on the radio/I've said it now and there's no turning back

myshop myuserpage myprofile
music: monday morning - death cab for cutie
Old 10-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Awards Showcase

LOL its fabulously fun to do that.
Nice moments, girlies and guys!

Old 10-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman

'Nuff said LOL