Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old They should cancel Life with derek

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Narnialucygirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i like Life with Derek. I don't like some of the other shows that's been on longer.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Life with Derek is my favorite Live show (not a cartoon) on Disney Channel. i would be heartbroken if they canceled (sp?) it, even more so if Casey did not get togother with Noel yet, they would be great together.

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 08-02-2008, 06:53 PM
VMK: cunana
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

cunana is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I actually like Life with Derek because, as some people previously stated, its realistic and people can relate to the show. I like it better than Cory in the House or the Replacements soo I wouldn't want to see Life with Derek cancelled.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:00 PM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahamman View Post
i hate that show everytime there is nothing to watch on tv, late in night, except disney channel, life derek is showing... i hate that. cory in the house is better!! but it is one of the worst too lol

post your comments and info

Id hate to tell you this, but sadly your opinion doesnt quite affect the tv listings. The listings on based of over all popularity. Also, if you dont like watching either of those shows, then change it to a different channel. Even if then there is nothing that suits your fancy, turn of the tv, go outside, and have some fun.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:50 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
idc much about life with derek, it's ok, i can bear with it, but i'm not a fan or anything...

but yeah, casey is annoying... i like derek better LOL

Old 08-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Narnialucygirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
idc much about life with derek, it's ok, i can bear with it, but i'm not a fan or anything...

but yeah, casey is annoying... i like derek better LOL
yea i agree! lol he's wayyy more entertaining than her.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:12 PM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
I really like that show actually. It's nice to see Disney using a divorced family come together with out totally hating each other. Derek and Casey are to polar opposites that's what makes it interesting.

Clickie
Thank you SoccerRyan and Pisces for being my math tutors!
Old 08-03-2008, 04:14 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizCaptain View Post
Id hate to tell you this, but sadly your opinion doesnt quite affect the tv listings. The listings on based of over all popularity. Also, if you dont like watching either of those shows, then change it to a different channel. Even if then there is nothing that suits your fancy, turn of the tv, go outside, and have some fun.

lol u made me laugh read my post better...

late at night... its like at 11:30 pm when the show i'm not going outside lol

thx for making me smile
Old 08-03-2008, 05:02 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU View Post
I am not trying to start rumors, but we got to auditions a lot, and one of the kids from this show is now living in California, ( the show was based in Canada) and we see that kid at auditions.
So I dont know if Derek is being filmed anymore.

I don't want to say which kid, as that is personal info, that thier family may not want to give out.
You mean one of the kids like Marti or Edwin? Or Lizzie?
Old 08-11-2008, 06:40 PM
hi
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
MsBored is as Frosty as a Snowman
LIFE WITH DEREK IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS. And this is not just because it's filmed in Canada. It's because finally a show that's centered around what happens at home. You're just jealous because you get episodes later. And I don't like season 1 & 2 either that much, but I love season 3 & 4 [4 is starting].

~MsBored
Old 08-11-2008, 07:29 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Have you heard of Family Channel? Disney Channel Bought it from Family Channel, also Disney Channel Bought Naturally Sadie. Tons of people in both Canada and America love the show so therefore why cancel it!

ROFL I FORGOT! some episodes are INNAPPROPRIATE... so it could be cancelled...