Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Camp Rock!!!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:59 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
"Get my agent on the phone!" "Get my agent on the phone?" OMG!! Nick and Kevin aren't in the movie very much! Its only Joe!! *It is Joe right?*
Old 06-21-2008, 04:14 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Yup! I'm watching it right now...... pretty good! (so far.....)

EDIT: I just finished watching it and the movie was great!!

Last edited by BuzzBoy133; 06-21-2008 at 02:04 PM..
Old 06-21-2008, 08:50 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I Only liked the Final Jam Part, The best Part : ENDING! There was Just a stare nothing else :-0
Old 06-21-2008, 10:51 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayrayray View Post
I missed it I forgot what time it was on.
at least they will probably replay it a lot
They are playing it tonight same time on ABC.
They are also playing it tomorrow same time on ABC Family.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Bored
OtterTail is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yeah they will replay it on Wonderful World Of Disney on ABC, ABC Family on Sunday, and Disney.com on Monday
Old 06-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Why So Serious?

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
thundurga is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My prediction was it would be a romance musical like High School Musical and it would not keep my attention. So far, from the about 30 minuets i could stand watching it, it seemed like that.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
That was an awesome movie.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 06-21-2008, 03:14 PM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Insomnious
GryfindorGal is floating through Inner Space
Eh, I didn't care for it. (Am I the only one...?)
It was the most predictable movie I'd ever seen! LOL..
I was actually surprised.. For the small part Kevin & Nick had they were actually not-too-bad actors. 'Good for them!'
I thought it was much worse than HSM (1) and slightly better than HSM (2)... Yes, I am admitting the first HSM was probably pretty darn good. Different story for the second one, lol.

I think that the predictable part kinda ruined it for me. You didn't need to watch the rest of the movie about 40 min through, because you already knew what was going to happen. .-.

Overall, I'd give it a 4.5/10
-Don't hurt me, this is just my opinion, hehe.-

♥GG

It's funny how the words we never say/can turn into the only thoughts we know
So if you hear this song on the radio/I've said it now and there's no turning back

myshop myuserpage myprofile
music: monday morning - death cab for cutie
Old 06-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I thought the movie was kind of a let down, it had so much potential, but it fell flat on it's face. You have the jonas brothers, demi Lavoto who was good in the as the bell rings short,and loads of other peole who are disney verterens. The story line was horrible, every single plot twist seemed to lead to no where, the songs and the dancing in my opinion were not as good as in their past disney music works(including their cartoons). Don't get me wrong, the actors for the most part were decent or above, and they did an okay job coming up with the theme. But it really wasn't that good. Oh, yea and Kevin Jonas=awesome in this movie, his part was awesome.
I give it 3/10, and that's being nice, because of their was a really awesome music video that followed. The music had basically anything you could want; mustaches, ninjas, the uncle from spy kids, a rapper, and so much more.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
I really liked the movie!

I like it when Kevin (Jason i think his name is in the movie) tells Shane to make him a birdhouse, and he calls later in the week and says , "How is my birdhouse coming" or somehting like that. I thought that was funny
Old 06-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Bye VMK. dont forget.

purpleangelcutie10 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I watched the movie at a sort of party thing, but it wasn't a party for camp rock...i missed about the first fifteen minutes of the movie though.
camp rock was... much more cheesy than i expected it to be. i kinda agree with EtnaGreen; the movie had potential but...
it wasn't really as good as i expected it to be.
some teens at the party were watching the movie with the kids only to see the last dance at the end of the movie...=P
Old 06-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Gardez notre planete!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 1

Eeyorevf is as Frosty as a Snowman
It was a little cheesy but it was okay. Some of the singing I couldn't tolerate but I just changed the channel during that. I seen every single Disney Channel Movie for the past couple of years so far I never missed one. It's definitely not my favorite.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Confused. </3
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
Pjgirl4ever is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikoik View Post
I'll watch it, cuz i have nothing better to do....
but i don't think it'll be very good. Just another HSM except with music they're trying to pass off as rock from the jonas brothers.
They can't sing, so let's see if they can act -anti-flame shield up-
ahhh same here..
i'm just gonna watch it cuz there's nothing better to do..
yep i was like ughhh another HSM.. dear gad when will
it end..
i don't think there gonna be very good actors..
but i don't agree with the being horrible singers part..
there not horrible..
there just not the BEST.. haha
Old 06-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleamyrocks20 View Post
I really liked the movie!

I like it when Kevin (Jason i think his name is in the movie) tells Shane to make him a birdhouse, and he calls later in the week and says , "How is my birdhouse coming" or somehting like that. I thought that was funny
I agree(you are awesome!!!), except the like the movie part. And to comment on a couple of you guys, you act like disney hasn't made a good disney channel movie in a long time, but minutemen was probally the best one they have came out with in the last couple of years, and yes I am counting the horrible halloweentown and hsm movies.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:59 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Having it be the day after, let me show you what I did:

Went to my friends house to watch half of it

Then we went to the pool.

Heh. I don't like the Jonas Brothers.

ALSO:

They made one of the J Bros sound stupid,
They made a Sharpay-like person like in every movie,
And it has the same concept of other movies: "Be yourself!"

Uhhhggg.

Last edited by xoop; 06-21-2008 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: adding the "ALSO"