Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old Odd Remembers

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-17-2008, 10:52 PM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
Odd Remembers

♥Do you have a odd memory of VMK? Like, a guest that kept filling the screen with ### and got the whole room saying it? Please post!
This goes without saying, but of course, keep it G rated and stick to the site's rules, please.

I remember that I was a guest (oh, we all did weird things) and had the following conversation:

cookiefairy: pretty weather today
guyintheroomwithme: does it ever rain here?
cookiefairy: idk i'm new!

Now that I think about it, that was probably the first week (i'm a day 1-ner- woot me!) and everyone was new. LOL ♥
Old 09-17-2008, 10:59 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I remember when I was a guest, I was asking everyone I saw for their tiara or gold ears, and finally, the nicest person ever gave me their silver tiara for the cheap guest junk! I still had it when it closed :]
Old 09-18-2008, 01:10 AM
Random is my middle name
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

RockieRoad is spinning in a Cursed Storm
my friend was mad because cute or boot was cute or boot colors, then it was permenently themes. two years into VMK, you couldn't find a good cute or boot without the themes and colors.
and thats my very faskinating story =D
Old 09-18-2008, 01:16 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Seeing a VMK Remember section is depressing...

Either way I remember my first player created game. I forget the guys name but he was like one of my first friends. I loved his game because it was the only one that said no pay and I thought pay meant you had to pay to play. Up until that point I mainly just explored the park but his games were great. He had like six different games. I don't remember what happened to him.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 09-18-2008, 01:24 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I remember I was bored so my friend and I decided to go to cafes, day cares, and whatnot. We decided to "misbehave" and get booted from the room. We had contests to see who was booted first and how long it actually takes the owner to boot us. Fun times...
Old 09-18-2008, 04:16 AM
Starbucks = LOVE!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Snow!
ParamoreGal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was a beta member and I was ADDICTED to cute or boot . I actually won a couple of times.
Also I traded my friend, Sarah my inner space chair for the Captain Nemo chair ( when the Tomorrowland store was open to everyone ) and I was sooo excited because it costed 500 credits, lol.
And whenever I was killed in Pirates I shouted Drat! For no reason. Also I always said GL, because I thought it was good karma .