Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old Denied admission to WDW?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-05-2007, 06:47 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
When i went to DLR we were the last ppl to go into the park and the ppl behind us had to go back to the Hotel and wait for tomorrow.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:11 AM
WDW annual pass holder!
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Ghosty
fatburger is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was at WDW this year for New Year's Eve this year! and I think they were only letting in annual pass holders once they reached a certain compacity, this was my first time there on a day when WDW was so packed, so I am guessing if you did not have an annual pass or purchased ticket ahead of time they could turn you away, seems fair to me.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Trader

chowmeinnoodle is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
Disneyland was at capacity again today. What happened to the good old days when kids went back to school on January 2?
I guess I was one of the lucky ppl. I got there early on in the day and was able to get in.

By noon there were still hundreds of ppl standing in the ticketing lines. And the 'traffic' sign was up saying that Disneyland was full.

I have never heard that before.
Old 01-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Registered Guest

bowlofcereal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatburger View Post
I was at WDW this year for New Year's Eve this year! and I think they were only letting in annual pass holders once they reached a certain compacity, this was my first time there on a day when WDW was so packed, so I am guessing if you did not have an annual pass or purchased ticket ahead of time they could turn you away, seems fair to me.
They can turn anyone a way if the park is full, including any annual pass holder. Once the park reaches its limit it is full. At least the OP was able to get in and try to enjoy his time at the park.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:30 PM
The one who keeps it real

AlexKeepsItReal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
People get turned away at WDW on New Years. If you don't get there before noon, you are lucky if you get in. Don't even bother to ride the rides or watch shows, the lines are way to long. Just go to watch the crazy fireworks at midnight. But yeah, if the parks get to crowded, they do close. That happens mostly at the end of the year.