Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Efron loses a major movie role

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:09 AM
You forgot my birthday...

Speedway Master is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't really care about Zac's personal life, I just want to see the movie.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Taco Bell!

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Crazycop ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
where did u get this information??

OFF TOPIC: anyone know when hairspray is coming out?
Old 06-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Apple.com

goblinguy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGatsby View Post
Reports are starting to spread through the film industry that after the success of High School Musical, Zac Efron's attitude changed dramatically. Apparently he started acting like a "diva" and began causing trouble on the sets he was on. This reportedly came to a peak during the production of the High School Musical sequel, and that his behavior greatly upset his friends from the first one.

The end result, according to the information now going around, is Efron's behavior cost him a few roles, one considered major. Not only is his future with the High School Musical franchise in doubts, but once they found out about his recent actions, the Wachowski brothers dropped him from the lead of their upcoming live-action Speed Racer film, replacing him with Emile Hirsch as Speed instead.

Gosh. Anyone remember Brett Butler by any chance?

Good bc i hate Zack Effron, he is a terrible actor
Old 06-12-2007, 04:38 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: AFK
MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
Haha.
Yeah, well, good for him.
He is dumb.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Kickstart My Heart!

DarknessGirl is as Frosty as a Snowman
Carma is biting him in the butt, and is taking a HUGE chunk.

THANK GOODNESS!! I hope carma hits him more, cause he is just a ...UGH!! I dont like Zac at ALL.

XDarknessX
Old 06-12-2007, 05:12 PM
<- by Sushi =]

Huggle.Wuggles is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I laughed so much at him the HSM 1. He is such a bad lip sinker I just had to keep laughing at him =P
Old 06-12-2007, 05:27 PM
░░░░░░░░░░░░

VIP
My Mood: Adventurous
PinkPinkNicole is spinning in a Cursed Storm
"...acting like a diva"
i don't know why this is making me laugh so much
Old 06-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Lurker

Exoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with Confetti
Hah, yeah. Thought something was up when the 'special guest star' replaced him in the concert thingie.

Oh well, too bad for him.

-X
Old 06-12-2007, 09:31 PM
~'TisTheSeasonToBeJolly♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Winners Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Footinmouth
LilDisLeia is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppockets View Post
Zac didn't sing in the movie, he lip-singed, Drea Seely was the real singer, so he was in the concert.

Anyway, I never liked Zac that much, especially since I htink he is a big fake and that they could have got an actor who can sing for the role..
The Bolded is what concerns me. How do you know adout this, you do not know for real so do not make it up please. Well yes it is true they recorted the songs before that lip sang in the movie while playing the music but, how do you know it was drew Seely's voice. That's right, you have no proof! So don't spread around what you heard as a rumor from someone else. No one knows this for sure. SO STOP SPREADING AROUND WHAT YOU HEAR ON THESE FORMS OR IN MAGIZINES OR ON OTHER FORMS! Yes, I am not a fan of HMS but it still drives me crazy when people make up stupid rumors like this so please whoever is doing it, STOP!! Or I will come and ask you where you found this information. So please just, STOP! Thank you.
Yes Zach is become a big headed (so called) *Movie Star* That is every girls dream husband or date or boyfriend, but it is his fault for letting it go to his *Now big and fat* Head!
-LilDisLeia♥
Old 06-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Zac wouldn't be good for speed anyways. I can imagine him wearing the speed suit .
Old 06-12-2007, 10:05 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddieLyn View Post
Zac Efron has changed alot!!

~MaddieLyn~
no doubt about it
Old 06-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
also i think he stayed on hairspray because they need those divaish 80s teens..

So yeah, its sad for him because that was a lot of $$$ he could of gotten, but like paris, who is now back in jail, it was his fault and he needs to pay the consiquences.

Also great news comes from the CNN website
Old 06-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Merry Christmas!

Ataarii is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDisLeia View Post

The Bolded is what concerns me. How do you know adout this, you do not know for real so do not make it up please. Well yes it is true they recorted the songs before that lip sang in the movie while playing the music but, how do you know it was drew Seely's voice. That's right, you have no proof! So don't spread around what you heard as a rumor from someone else. No one knows this for sure. SO STOP SPREADING AROUND WHAT YOU HEAR ON THESE FORMS OR IN MAGIZINES OR ON OTHER FORMS! Yes, I am not a fan of HMS but it still drives me crazy when people make up stupid rumors like this so please whoever is doing it, STOP!! Or I will come and ask you where you found this information. So please just, STOP! Thank you.
Yes Zach is become a big headed (so called) *Movie Star* That is every girls dream husband or date or boyfriend, but it is his fault for letting it go to his *Now big and fat* Head!

-LilDisLeia♥
I agree with you. People keep posting rumors and saying their true. No one has proof he lip sang. Me and my friend sing almost the same. One of us could sing and the other lip and they would think it was who was lipping.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Kickstart My Heart!

DarknessGirl is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDisLeia View Post

-LilDisLeia♥
Actually somewhere, on something BY HSM. It said that DREW SEELY sang for Zac Efron.

Mainly the reason that Drew was used in the concerts, was because Zac was doing HairSpray.

Also, they blended both Drew's and Zac's voice together for the movie. But mainly Drew's voice can be heard, due to the fact that he can hit all of those notes.

OH OH OH, and notice how Drew's voice sounds like Zac's singing voice in the movie..
Well WOW, there is something.

XDarknessX
Old 06-12-2007, 10:18 PM
loves youu<33
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Wishful
PrincessKala is covered with ConfettiPrincessKala is covered with ConfettiPrincessKala is covered with Confetti
-sigh-

Guess he thinks he's beter then everyone else.. Like most movie stars think they are.

~Carrie