Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old 'Adding Pictures to your Signature' Poll

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: How did the "Adding Pictures to Signature" thread make you feel?
What are you talking about, silly MrGenie? I know of no such thread. 11 34.38%
Terrific; happens to be my favorite phrase! 3 9.38%
My head really hurts now, and it's not just because I'm bashing my face on the keyboard! 10 31.25%
Can't we all just get along? 8 25.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2005, 07:07 AM
single-serving friend

MrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying around
'Adding Pictures to your Signature' Poll

I'd like to offer some helpful advice to xfan342 regarding his questions on adding an image to his signature (after all, he was kind enough to tell some jokes at the Comedy Club tonight!), but unfortunately I'm at a loss for words when it comes to techno-babble. So I asked myself, what I can do instead (in hopes that it will bring some sort of relief to me for having read all of the replies to his initial post)? I've decided to post a poll (my first) regarding my physical/emotional response to the 'Adding Picture to your Signature' post to see if anyone else felt the same way I did. Enjoy!

EDIT: For some reason, Poll Option #2 has been truncated today...the original option read, "Terrific; [IMG]http://img293.echo.cx/img293/2817/untitled2yf.png
[/IMG][/URL] happens to be my favorite phrase!". I apologize for the inadvertent humor downgrade.

Last edited by MrGenie; 06-06-2005 at 02:20 AM..
Old 06-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Banned

xfan342 is as Frosty as a Snowman
I Got The Picture Ha Ha!!

Thank You For Your Help But Was This Poll Really Necessary