Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games Archive

Old A game for Guys?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-21-2008, 06:02 AM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

Xucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with Confetti
A game for Guys?

With the new Disney Pixie Fairies game coming out being exclusively female (big surprise) why not give the Disney guy a game too. With VMK guys really got the short end of the stick with only a few "male exclusive" items while the girls had lots of them. And for any one item the guys did have the girls had at lease one of equivalent. That's why I'm calling for a guy's game for all of us males out there. And when I was talking about this one night with OtterTail, Bobray, and IceManFan I came up with the perfect idea. Girls can have their fairy world IF they give guys a Lost Boys world. Everybody can be their own Lost Boy and you could have different animal furs and what not. Now what do you think about that? There is no reason girls should complain about it being "boy only" because they have their fairy world. That's my 2 cents.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:43 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Actually, there will be one. Cars Online.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase

Xucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with Confetti
I doubt Cars Online will be guys only considering there are girl cars in the movie..
Old 07-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Well look at pirates that is mostly a guy game, and I'm sure guys could make a fairy on the fairy game once it opens,but I'm not sure.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think we need a "Boys Only" game. There's never been any "Girls Only" games, just games where girls are favored because I suppose Disney thinks girls are the majority of the target audience. I would just hope for a game with equality.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 07-22-2008, 02:21 AM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase

I highly doubt there are going to be boy fairies. And no, Pirates can be boy or girl. If they are going to make a game where you can only make a girl make a game where you can only make a boy. I just want it to be fair. Nothing more.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:31 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Yeah, I agree. I actually tried to sign onto Fairys Online, and I found no boys. AND I saw a comercial for the real thing and it was ALL GIRLS. Its really annoying.

Old 07-22-2008, 04:16 AM
Numbah 1 Flash fanatic
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Ramen Ninja is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What are the lost boys? But I still think its a good idea.

I made it myself.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
Well look at pirates that is mostly a guy game, and I'm sure guys could make a fairy on the fairy game once it opens,but I'm not sure.
Actually I've seen TONS of girls playing that game
Old 07-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramen Ninja View Post
What are the lost boys? But I still think its a good idea.

The Lost boys are the boys from Peter Pan the ones the Peter is the leader of.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Why would you want a guys only game? Any thing that could be considered a guys only game is bound to get female competitors. I mean look at Xbox Live. That's considered guys only for the most part and there's about 5 girls that play it. You can't shut out a gender and why would you want to?

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 07-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase

I don't want to shut out a gender, but i want it to be fair if girls are gonna get their game i would like to have one for guys. And Xbox and anything like that is the choice of the female gamer not to play not sheer discrimination like what would be happening on fairies.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Yeah, I agree with Xucid, The lost boys game just for boys would be awesome while the girls get their own game which is Faries. I think it is only fair also like Xucid said.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:09 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
If you've read the fairy books, there are sparrowmen in the them. IE Boy fairies. The game's not even open yet they could still be working on the male aspect.

Clickie
Thank you SoccerRyan and Pisces for being my math tutors!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:22 AM
Registered+

vmkfan13 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If you think about it, most games are male dominant anyways.