Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive no posting

Old Trivia Winners 11/14/2010

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-15-2010, 04:11 AM
Gotta go...
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKFy
TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!
Trivia Winners 11/14/2010

I know it's been much too long but we finally have our trivia winners! Congratulations to the following players:

1. SoccerRyan 10635
2. bluedudeman 10496
3. LightningBrutus 1111
4. Pink_Bink 721
5. Super_Ozzie_Googleboom 526
6. Stitchco 430
7. TikiPin_Dude 368
8. GoodPolarGirl 223
9. Enlightened 202
10. MLKnCookies 145

These players keep the memory of VMK alive and have fun while doing it! For making their way into the top 10 in VMK trivia they earned scrolling user names and exclusive trivia awards for their profiles when the round ended. Another round is under way, come on by for nostalgia and fun. You may just find you can earn that coveted scrolling name!

You can participate in live chat by finding your way to the #vmktrivia channel. (IRC Guide located here.)

As always, don't forget the rules and that we ask that all players be considerate of others while playing.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:18 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Congratulations to all of the other winners, and good luck next round!
Old 11-15-2010, 10:11 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Another round ended! Congrats to the winners. I think this may have been my last round. Good luck to the future players!
Old 11-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Yes, Yes, Yes.

Scroll Scroll Scroll.

Okay I will now make my speech.

K, well this has been a fun round of trivia, and I got to the 10,000 point mark It's fine that it went on so long, even though I was finished like, two months ago haha, I'm sorry to the staff that I kept annoying trying to finish the game :P:P

Ryan, it was amazingly fun competing with you. I would have gone on much longer had something not happened, but it was fun My fondest memory is when I was losing to you in the first month, by about 3,000, but I crawled back secretly, and went in front of you Then we went back and forth back and forth. When we actually were on at the same time, we wouldn't get anywhere because I would win 3, then you'd win 1, then you'd win 3, and I'd win 1. So eventually when we were both on we would just stop and talk Which led to an amazing friendship :P You're really fun to talk to, and argue with, and team up with, and rant with, and everything with. We both were hilarious and both joked about each other, but it was all in fun, because I really don't mind losing to you. I said I wouldn't answer another trivia question and I was right about that so I'm glad I lost to you if anyone. Great fun, great friend

Umm... next is me... but I don't need to write an autobiography.

LightningBrutus, Brutus, or Lightning. Very fun to play with, Ryan and I trained you well haha we always joked that you had a good future in trivia, and we were right! I'm glad I persuaded you to get past the 1,000 mark. You seemed set on staying there, but I peer pressured you into going further, and achieving your potential! hahaha another great friend from trivia

Pink_Bink, or Pink usually. You're on trivia almost all the time, but never actually there I remember competing with you the first round I played and it was hilariously fun One thing I did dislike though was when I had streaks up in the hundreds and you decide to come back for ONE question to break it haha, I'm just kidding, it was hilarious and gave me a much needed break from trying to beat Ryan. You were really fun when you were actually on

Okay, I didn't really play that much with the others... I know Enlightened I talked to for a little while while she racked up her trivia points.

Last person I was on chat with at least was Polar. or GPG, or Girl, or GoodPolarGirl, or Good, or whatever you want to call her. Though it's probably best to call her Polar, unless she gets mad :O Good thing you got your scrolly just in time! You're the only person on here I've ever asked to be my friend, and I'm so glad I did. We didn't start talking until like... a month ago when I SWEAR it was you that came on and said "hey you sound bored." That was all you. You made some other thing up, but yeah You're really nice, hilarious, and smart on how to behave yourself haha. You have a REALLY cool signature, I don't know who made it but they did a great job. I'm sorry I haven't pmed you back from your two that you sent me, it's literally just me being lazy and trying to figure out my terrible computer. So I'll go do that now, thank you very much for talking to me

Thank you for a wonderfully long trivia round guys! Even though I stopped after awhile >_< I know I could have beaten Ryan, but hey, I'll let him have his fun Plus I had to stand up for myself! So I did ha.

See what amazing friends you can make in trivia everyone? These people are amazing people

Hope to talk to you all soon!

Scrollllllling

~Bluedudeman, Blue, Dude, Man, Bluedude, BDM, but yeah blue works.

hehe long message sorry!

Edit: Wow... a lot of smiles. Yay here's another

Last edited by bluedudeman; 11-15-2010 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: smiles!
Old 11-20-2010, 12:06 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Mine has disappeared! Well done guys!
Old 11-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Break.

Tresum is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Congrats.

Old 11-22-2010, 04:07 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Wow, the longest round of trivia in the history of trivia has finally ended. It lasted over 6 months (192 days to be exact, but who's counting?). I thought it would never end, but now it has, so I must also make a speech (but perhaps not as long as Blue's):

This round of trivia was awesome, even though it was primarily just me and Blue. I'm guessing since Blue and I probably won't be playing as intensely this round, there won't be much activity in this round. I'd like to challenge the remaining members of this fansite to prove me wrong! Play some trivia! I hear there's a new category now on #vmktrivia; you'll have to go to the channel to see what it is!

But still, Blue, I had a blast with you this round! It was fun going back and forth getting 300 points one day, 400 points the next, battling back and forth to see who would give up. In the end you stopped due to an "incident that shall not be described in a public venue such as a thread of this nature," but I know you would've continued had that not been the case. Reading through the log file (which is HUGE for a .txt file), I literally laughed out loud at some of our conversations that were like: "Why don't you just give up, Ryan?" "Haha, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Good times, Blue, good times!

To conclude, I encourage everyone reading this to go out and play some trivia when you're bored! It actually can be fun (in the slight chance that someone else is signed on)!

P.S.
Young Brutus certainly will go far!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 11-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I just remember saying things like "Such a great effort, for someone who is destined for 2nd place"

or

"Ya know, Ryan, 2nd isn't so bad, I mean, there's only one person better than you "

But I don't know if you know just exactly how hard it was to refrain from going ahead of you. I mean, I only lost to you by about 130, but I was staying strong in my position on the "incident that shall not be described in a public venue such as a thread of this nature" incident, and I would not answer another question... you have no idea though. I would get on and be like "maybe nobody will notice that I went against my word and answered a few more questions..." haha, but no, I wanted to end it like that I still have that incident saved though just in case I need it Haha great fun!
Old 11-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Wow, you guys. Just.....wow. Haha.

How in the world did you guys manage to get, like, over 10,000 points? I don't think I've ever even earned a tenth of that.

Oh, and Ryan, I'd love to play some trivia with you, sometime.

*waits for Blue to be offended for not mentioning him in this post, too*
Old 11-23-2010, 11:19 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Congrats to everyone! Hope to see you all sometime during this next round of trivia! and I also hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 11-24-2010, 05:18 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
GPG, you scored more than tenth, you scored half once.

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150384

5,123. Good job

And you did mention me in your post, so I'm not mad ahaha.

But yeah, Ryan is "decent" competition. I remember the other trivia round I played with him. I won w/ 5,000 something, he got 600. GOOD JOB RYAN, you're so good haha nah, you're cool.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:50 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
We need more people for trivia this round LOL boring with nobody to talk to. D:
Old 11-26-2010, 04:28 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningBrutus View Post
We need more people for trivia this round LOL boring with nobody to talk to. D:
I concur. While me and lightning can laugh it up 1 is lonely, and 2's a comedy, but with all of you back it's a BIG TRIVIA DANCE PARTY!!!!

-Stitchco saying Happy Thanksgiving to all of his VMKF ohana and VMK ohana
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 11-26-2010, 05:02 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
I may be back on, if people will actually go on to talk. I will not be playing trivia, but I love talking to people.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:27 AM
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
GPG, you scored more than tenth, you scored half once.

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150384

5,123. Good job .
Ohmigosh, thanks for the link! I'd totally forgotten about that, and then when I clicked the link, I remembered the days when I would stay up all night doing nothing but playing trivia. Haha.