Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Free Realms Beta sign up!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:39 PM
misses VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

ACECpt.RICH is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeBlue View Post
reminds me of elf island lol
I don't see any similarities - that's interesting it reminds you of that.

It seems fun so far
Old 04-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Mordigant in VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Stitch-ish
improvist_evan is as Frosty as a Snowman
If your names are taken, that's because Free Realms is a Sony Station game, which means a person could have reserved that name for this and a bunch of pay games with one account for all. I personally am on the Sony Station All-Access Pass which means I get access to Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Matrix Online, Vanguard, Pirates of the Burning Sea, and Planetside each month for the price of only 2 games per month. My login hasn't been approved for FreeRealms beta yet though.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:38 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

slinkyman is floating through Inner Space
Your station name is different from your character name for FreeRealms, just like VMK used any Disney Log-in. Once you get accepted, and log in, you will be able to type in your name.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:03 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
I just tried it. Omigosh, It runs SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO smooth on an XP. I couldn't play that much, because I had to go teh bed. I couldn't get through the tutorial. The controls are kinda weird though, you have to use the wasd keys. I hope you can change the keys.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:22 AM
I am the Brain of you all
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Nerdy
Brain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with Confetti
I have been testing the game, and I must say, I think I have found my replacement for VMK. This game is creative, unique, and is not based on the level of your character. I enjoy it. From what I hear, many people enjoy it. I think it will be a hit. I will be paying for a membership as it comes out. (I spoke with Pex, the Community Manager, he informed me they were not sure yet.) Hopefully, I will also have the chance at being a Free Agent. This game is enjoyable! One of the most enjoyable in a while.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:10 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 

I hope the game gets the server up. I want to play, and I have to leave for a talent show in a few minutes.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:31 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
It's one of the best games I started playing since vmk. I'm Mlkncookies on there in case you want to friend me.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:11 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase

Whoah! I got more into the game. Finally, a FUN MMORPG that you can do lots of stuff in! I got my pet cat. She's AWESOME! I played chess against the computer and I lost.
I finished a bunch of quests and got to level 3. It's so fun!
Old 04-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
How long did it take you guys to get your beta keys?
Old 04-18-2009, 10:23 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Can you jump in it? I am still waiting for my email >.<
Old 04-19-2009, 08:27 PM
You've got a friend in me
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: LiveChat
fantasyforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain View Post
I have been testing the game, and I must say, I think I have found my replacement for VMK. This game is creative, unique, and is not based on the level of your character. I enjoy it. From what I hear, many people enjoy it. I think it will be a hit. I will be paying for a membership as it comes out. (I spoke with Pex, the Community Manager, he informed me they were not sure yet.) Hopefully, I will also have the chance at being a Free Agent. This game is enjoyable! One of the most enjoyable in a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorams View Post
How long did it take you guys to get your beta keys?
1. I agree 100% with Brain. Well, maybe not for the membership, but I will want to be a Free Agent, too.

2. It took me about 4 days to get my beta key.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:58 PM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I got mine today so... 4 days for me too!
I was about to start playing... But then I remembered I have a test tomorrow...
Old 04-20-2009, 03:05 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase

Man, this game is FUN!
Old 04-20-2009, 03:07 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
I haven't signed up and I have the feeling that I most likely won't .
Old 04-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Magical
MagicGypsy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I got my Beta Email and started doing the quests...it is HUGE for beta...
and takes alot of time
with SONY and TOPPS on board this ought to go BIG TIME..but it is not as fun as building things with leggos and lincoln logs, crates, and track rides in VFK >>>THAT IS MOST CLOSE to VMK...even the developer and magic maker is from our old VMK and some of the Hosts....who run the same events there...
There is room for playing on many new levels in this While New World of mmorpg's!
I am Gypsy in this game as I have ALWAYS been a Magic Gypsy of Fire
I have no friends so far so please look for me and add me IF you see me

AND BOY it is now taking up all my time doing quests and running around...
waves and dances off

Last edited by MagicGypsy; 04-21-2009 at 02:33 AM..