Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old HELP! Current INVENTORY images needed for the Wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-26-2008, 08:18 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Alright, I know somebody has these for me Don't make me come to your VMK rooms and guilt you into getting me a pic!
Old 04-27-2008, 08:49 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Still looking! And I'm looking straight at you...yes you! You know who you are
Old 04-28-2008, 09:02 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
C'mon and click your Inventory button!

You know you want to!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
I've started hunting people down! So watch out
Old 04-30-2008, 12:12 AM
mahna mahna
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

sunday_monkey is as Frosty as a Snowman
Here's the Mickey Window. (I sent you it in a PM too.)

Through the years we'll all be friends wherever we may be... M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

check out my userpage (my shoutbox is lonely)
Old 04-30-2008, 08:48 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_monkey View Post
Here's the Mickey Window. (I sent you it in a PM too.)

Wonderful! Thanks Turns out that the inventory image did not change at all, but was still able to use the picture because our previous image was not taken from the inventory window but rather from the item information window and so the border color was not consistent with the rest of our images. I guess what I'm trying to say is....image uploaded:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...key_Window.JPG

Alright, anybody else have other pics for me?
Old 05-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP

What happened to the pictures?

They've stopped coming
Old 05-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP

Please search everywhere you can for these last few pics...

Even between the sofa cushions, who knows...you might find a wiki pic or two and some loose change
Old 05-06-2008, 09:31 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Bumpity Bump!
Old 05-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
3 more items left!

C'mon, look for those flying saucers and that room judging flag, pretty please!
Old 05-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP

Run, run, as fast as you can,
You can get these pics if you're a true VMK fan!
Old 05-11-2008, 07:50 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Inventory images pretty please?
Old 05-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'll check in my sofas as soon as I can, although I doubt I'm going to find any flying saucers in there...
Old 05-11-2008, 01:22 PM
Di$$$$$$ney
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: BanHappy
Flame Gun is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My Flying Saucers Only are in Yellow, Blue and Black.

Which Room Judging Flag Are you talking about. The Waterslide One or the Space One?
Old 05-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Here is the Cyan Saucer for you:

Was not sure if you wanted inventory pictures of these rockets, as the ones on the wiki aren't the current inventory pictures.

Last edited by StitchMad; 05-11-2008 at 08:59 PM..