Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV

Disney TV Disney's biggest break since Zoog Disney! Discuss the live tv shows featured!

Old My suggestions for Disney Channel

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-20-2008, 02:35 AM
I have no idea..... again

Blooregard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Arrow My suggestions for Disney Channel

Ok, I don't have too much against Disney channel, if that's what your thinnking. It's just not,you know,Disney. Sometimes I wonder why it's still called that. Anyways, here's my suggestions:

.keep some of the shows, so pre-teens are still attracted, but take away the not popular shows, except Lilo and Stitch
.I like Shaun the Sheep, but I would rather see some classic shorts from Disney when there is extra time instead of some "As the Bell Rings" or "Shorty Mc Short Shorts" stuff
.Bring back Vault Disney for crying out loud! I've never seen it, and I still know other people including myself will like it. Instead of just having it at midnight,here will also be a showing at six, for those of us who aren't night owls.
.Some new programming, but I can't think of any good one's at the moment. Any suggestions for those?

Plz post
Old 01-21-2008, 07:51 PM
I have no idea..... again

Blooregard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow..I'm not getting post on any of my boards. I just thought that was weird. Maybe it's because I'm new..
Old 07-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Disneyland is the Best!!!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Artistic
BanannaSplitzer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Bring Back Disney TV,
Vault Disney, AND A LOT MORE OLD CARTOONS!!! I Never Got To Watch Mickey Mouse Club And Bring Back All Of The Stuff About Disneyland. If Not...
Disney get Ready For A Whoopin!!!!!

Last edited by BanannaSplitzer; 09-10-2008 at 10:22 AM..
Old 07-26-2008, 04:36 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooregard View Post
Bring back Vault Disney for crying out loud! I've never seen it, and I still know other people including myself will like it. Instead of just having it at midnight,here will also be a showing at six, for those of us who aren't night owls.
Thank you! I loved Vault Disney. It was a shame when the Disney Channel removed it's classic cartoon, movie and TV show library from the line-up.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:47 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooregard View Post
Ok, I don't have too much against Disney channel, if that's what your thinnking. It's just not,you know,Disney. Sometimes I wonder why it's still called that. Anyways, here's my suggestions:

.keep some of the shows, so pre-teens are still attracted, but take away the not popular shows, except Lilo and Stitch
.I like Shaun the Sheep, but I would rather see some classic shorts from Disney when there is extra time instead of some "As the Bell Rings" or "Shorty Mc Short Shorts" stuff
.Bring back Vault Disney for crying out loud! I've never seen it, and I still know other people including myself will like it. Instead of just having it at midnight,here will also be a showing at six, for those of us who aren't night owls.
.Some new programming, but I can't think of any good one's at the moment. Any suggestions for those?

Plz post

Awww, i love lilo and stitch lol.

I watched it while i still had jet lag XD.
Whats shorty mcshort shorts?
Old 07-26-2008, 07:50 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Disney has Toon Disney with some classics. They should add more classics in though. I love As The Bell Rings!!
Old 07-26-2008, 08:47 PM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I agree 1 MILLION percent. What does living in a hotel, annoying stepbrothers, family from future with love and blah, kids in school, secret-life popstars, a family of wizard, kid in the white house and whatever have to do with Disney? I agree with the old disney cartoons also. Here are some shows that they should keep. Lilo and Stitch, The Emporers New School, Kim Possible, and That's So Raven.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Subway
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 1

SweetChinMusic ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Disney Channel is doing alright I think
If you want animated stuff just watch Toon Disney
I personally hate ALL of Disneys animated shows :P
but that's just me
Old 07-27-2008, 09:20 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xigbar View Post
I agree 1 MILLION percent. What does living in a hotel, annoying stepbrothers, family from future with love and blah, kids in school, secret-life popstars, a family of wizard, kid in the white house and whatever have to do with Disney? I agree with the old disney cartoons also. Here are some shows that they should keep. Lilo and Stitch, The Emporers New School, Kim Possible, and That's So Raven.
Umm, what does a talking mouse have to do with Walt Disney? lol If they bring in something new, you cant say what does that have to do with Disney, cause its just a new idea, that THEY thought of.

Btw Lilo and Stitch = Stopped bc too many experiments to catch, thus, too many episodes.

Emporers New School is gonna go on.

Kim Possible was already huge lol.

That's So Raven, she was gonna pursue her own career, I think.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:22 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I think there should be a Teen Disney channel. They have Playhouse Disney, Toon Disney, Jetix, and the regular disney channel for preteens.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:27 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLKnCookies View Post
I think there should be a Teen Disney channel. They have Playhouse Disney, Toon Disney, Jetix, and the regular disney channel for preteens.
Regular Disney Channel is pretty much teens too.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:18 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Yeah, it is. I don't understand why people hate all the new shows. They're all awesome!If you think its only about the mouse, your wrong.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Disney Channel is still kinda cool, but a lot of the cartoons are sort of lame.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:53 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Yeah, but I don't really watch those..

Old 07-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Why So Serious?

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
thundurga is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow you know Disney Bombs something when ppl cant remeber Shorty Mc Short Shorts.,, Dat came out like what? 1 year ago? I hate that Shaun the Sheep! Save that thing for Playhouse Disney! The Suite Life is losing it! They need to bring back classic Dylan and Cole the new episodes are stupid and/or pointless! Duisney needs to jump back up on its feet, revamp some older shows, and start making a good channel again!