Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old Did VMK Central move at Magic Kingdom?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-31-2007, 07:54 PM
SAVE VMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetSammi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marysol View Post
You don't know that for sure until it happens. Weren't there always computers in DLR Innoventions. I've never beeen there but that what i thought..I dont belive there was an offical press release on moving computers o_o..
well there was no offical press release on VMKC moving to tomorrowland. there is offical press release that VMKC is CLOSING!!!!!! just bc "they told you" that it is moving doesn't mean they are right. and besides you can't prove to us that it is moving
Old 08-31-2007, 07:58 PM
HappyBirthdayNICKJ.

Marysol is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yes there was! There was none on it closing! A Press release isn't the newsletter dear. Lots of people already know, endofstory. I'm not going to argue over such a ridiciouls subject. BYE.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:27 PM
SAVE VMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetSammi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marysol View Post
Yes there was! There was none on it closing! A Press release isn't the newsletter dear. Lots of people already know, endofstory. I'm not going to argue over such a ridiciouls subject. BYE.
well i don't believe you(no evidence), i believe yavn so i really don't care what you have to say. and here is some edvice. Don't cal people "dear" on vmk that is creepy O_o
Old 09-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Secrets of the VMK member

atari is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was at WDW yesterday and they said that they wil be closing it soon. They are moving the Art of Disney to that location as they are opening a Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique in the castle.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:11 PM
▒▒▒▒STITCH'S #1 FAN▒▒▒▒▒

My Mood: AFK
Sdude ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Yup also they are moving vmk central into the tomorrowland arcade around the end of september/ beginning of october and will be moved in around late october/november/ yet they said even the latest around december
Old 09-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Facnyface is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSammi View Post
well i don't believe you(no evidence), i believe yavn so i really don't care what you have to say. and here is some edvice. Don't cal people "dear" on vmk that is creepy O_o
I can agree to this. Yavn is the head master of VMK...