Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > High School Musical Forum

High School Musical Forum School is over, but the movies never end! Go Wildcats!

Old High School Musical 4

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-14-2008, 08:39 PM
©MMVII-MMVIII (2007-2008)

The Minigolf Master is covered with ConfettiThe Minigolf Master is covered with ConfettiThe Minigolf Master is covered with Confetti
If you saw 1 of the millions of commercials on DC, Zac and Vannessa are returning. I think they only need 3 movies anyway, there's no point in calling it HSM4 if it's in college.
Even though I'm not random here, check out all my nearly 2000 posts on TTC, ***, and PHF, and get a bus loadfull of the most random randomness the depths of random can ever randomly give you! OK, now that was random.
TTC - TrickyB
VMKF - The Minigolf Master
*** - The Minigolf Master
PHF - TrickyB
Old 07-14-2008, 09:06 PM
Pocahontas Fan
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Bashfull
Slamina is covered with ConfettiSlamina is covered with ConfettiSlamina is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemaboat_Tyler View Post
Wow. This will be pretty interesting. What will this one be called? HSM 4 : College(sp?) years.
lol that would be weird..

High School Musical 4: College Years

why not just

College Musical

I think they should just make a high school musical show with the new characters

HSM: Junior Year
HSM2: Junior Summer
HSM3: Senior Year
HSM4: Senior Summer?
Old 07-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Minigolf Master View Post
If you saw 1 of the millions of commercials on DC, Zac and Vannessa are returning. I think they only need 3 movies anyway, there's no point in calling it HSM4 if it's in college.
Vannessa and zac aren't returning in hsm4 because they cant afford zac and vanessa's pay checks(mostly zac's). Although I hope they figure out a way to put Drew Seeley in(maybe as a student teacher?), Lucas Grabeel, or one of the old characters to make the transition to four easier.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:53 AM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Yesterday I decided to finally go see WALL-E, and I stumbled upon an HSM3 poster. Sadly, it's true. I can't explain to you how disgusted I am with Disney right now.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:46 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
HSM3 IS ONLY IN THEATRES!!!!! ITS SO SOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO stupid.. (Excuse my language) But seriously...
Old 07-15-2008, 06:34 AM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
No, actually I read that it's going to be called "High School Musical Four: The Nursing Home Years."
Seriously, they are totally bleeding this franchise dry until everybody is sick of it. And believe me, I'm getting there.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:03 AM
« How Unfortunate
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
CapnOlaf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
New sequel announced!

Well, it's only gonna get worse, because a new sequel was announced.

High School Musical 2001: A Space Odyssey

The planned 2,000th sequel to High School Musical.

Plot:
Troy and Gabriella will have nothing to do with this story as it takes place 2,000 years after the first. Meanwhile, students sing and dance as they become freshmen in high school as two students modeled after Troy and Gabriella try to get into the Winter Musical. Meanwhile, two students modeled after Sharpay and Ryan try to stop them from being in the show. The show is produced by their drama arts teacher DARBUS-9000, and she decides to give the Troy and Gabriella look-alikes a callback. When confronted to change things by the students modeled after Sharpay and Ryan, DARBUS says, "I can't do that Dave." There are already three confirmed songs:

1. Schoolyear: 4,006 performed by students.
2. I can't do that Dave performed by DARBUS-9000
3. Journey through Space performed by students.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:32 PM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEBSD View Post
Well, 3 because this is Senior year. But 4? Errr, no.

~Key
PUH lease. By the time ALL of these HSM movies end, they'll actually be in their SENIOR years.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:12 AM
*WhenYouWishUponAStar*
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Contented
funny_ryry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I heard that they were introducing some freshmen in the 3rd movie to continue on. I really am not happy that they decided to continue on. I can't stand when people become "money hungry" and drain the magic and creativity out of great Disney stories.

Of course I am going to see HSM3 because it's a new Disney movie, but I doubt I will like it as much as the origanal.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:20 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
It's going to be extremely interesting without the previous stars to see how well it does, if they get someone like zac efron as the guy lead I can see it doing very well. Now all they need is a younger zac clone.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:28 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
I think it will Be High School Musical - On Campus?
Old 07-18-2008, 02:06 AM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnOlaf View Post
Well, it's only gonna get worse, because a new sequel was announced.

High School Musical 2001: A Space Odyssey

The planned 2,000th sequel to High School Musical.

Plot:
Troy and Gabriella will have nothing to do with this story as it takes place 2,000 years after the first. Meanwhile, students sing and dance as they become freshmen in high school as two students modeled after Troy and Gabriella try to get into the Winter Musical. Meanwhile, two students modeled after Sharpay and Ryan try to stop them from being in the show. The show is produced by their drama arts teacher DARBUS-9000, and she decides to give the Troy and Gabriella look-alikes a callback. When confronted to change things by the students modeled after Sharpay and Ryan, DARBUS says, "I can't do that Dave." There are already three confirmed songs:

1. Schoolyear: 4,006 performed by students.
2. I can't do that Dave performed by DARBUS-9000
3. Journey through Space performed by students.
HAHAHAHA!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!
Old 07-18-2008, 03:25 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Honestly, if Zac and Vanessa don't come back for the 4th one, then don't have one at all... I mean it's just like any other movie or show, it won't be the same...
Old 07-18-2008, 04:11 AM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenHeart View Post
PUH lease. By the time ALL of these HSM movies end, they'll actually be in their SENIOR years.
1: Im doin this on the PSP. Apparently I can post a bit.
2: isnt Tisdale in her 20's? lol
Old 07-18-2008, 05:02 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderWind2010 View Post
2: isnt Tisdale in her 20's? lol
Ya Know, Lucas ( I Think ) and Monique are also in their 20s