Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old 2021

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:47 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!

Many people have been posting about different various ways of bringing VMK back. However, an idea has always stood out to me. They claimed that VMK was a promotion for DLR's 50th anniversary right? If it had lasted that intended time only, VMK would have been up until the end of 2006 when they ended their Happiest Celebration on Earth. But none the less they left it open longer than intended. However, if it was true that they did it for a promotional advertisement for DLR's 50th, we might have a ticket still to getting VMK back though it would be a few years. My thinking?: VMK could make a logical, brilliant promotional advertisement-like return in 2021. Why? Walt's last dream (Walt Disney World) will turn 50 in 2021. That will be a huge celebration on the same grand scale if not bigger. It is truly my opinion that if VMK is coming back anytime soon, that will be it. When you think about different facts, hints it may return one day, why VMK was really started, it kind of makes since that it may just re-open those magical online gates again in 2021. It's a theory granted, but couldn't it possibly be the magical ticket too?

-Stitchco offering nothing more than a theory really for now
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 01-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park
My Mood: PinkFlips
Gracie624 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Interesting theory, but until then we can fight up until that very date.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:16 AM
hi
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
MsBored is as Frosty as a Snowman
i'm sure games would be way more advanced by then haha if they do bring it back I think it'd be a very different version.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:22 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
That could be pretty likely. By then the economy will most likely have improved and Disney may have extra funds to make a new VMK. Like MsBored said, it would be completely different because of the new techology, but it would be cool none the less.