Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Camp Rock 2

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks To All!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
Nickpf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Camp Rock 2

Camp Rock 2 is coming to a TV near in Spring '09! They had already begun filming.

Thanks Friez for the awesome sig and buttons of doom!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 03:34 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
this is just like high school musical..
Old 06-26-2008, 03:40 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Are you sure? Where did you find this out?
Old 06-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks To All!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
Nickpf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
radio disney last nite,

They said that Camp Rock 2 has already beugn filming. Thats all I know.

Thanks Friez for the awesome sig and buttons of doom!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I don't know it sounds insanely weird that disney would film a sequel to a movie before having the prefious movie air. Their was three years in a few of the halloweentown movies. This is what the wiki said about it:

Quote:
Camp Rock 2 is the sequel to the successful hit Disney Channel Original Movie, Camp Rock. It is the second movie of the Camp Rock series. Disney is pending the script that's in development due to the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato's busy schedule.[1] Auditions for extra will begin in July/August 2008 and the movie will be filmed at Camp Wanakita in Haliburton, Ontario and Kilcoo Camp in Minden, Ontario where the first movie was also filmed.[2] The cast are expected to begin filming again on late spring or summer 2009[1]. The movie will be released late 2009 or early 2010.
Quote:
Actual filming would not begin until early 2009.
here is a link to the info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Rock_2
Old 06-26-2008, 07:00 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Oh boy.....
too many people like it.

Now, it'll be exactly like HSM, and there will be t-shirts, bedsheets, dolls, etc of camp rock!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old 06-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
It has a list on everything they are selling on the wiki too.

Quote:
Merchandise of the movie are currently selling exclusively at Target retail stores and on Target.com [6]. They include clothings (such as pajamas [7], tee shirts, and underwear), bags (tote bags, backpacks, etc)[8], bedding collection [9], toys [10], and dolls of the characters. [11] Play Along Toys, so far, has only released dolls of Mitchie and Shane. On May 13, 2008, Disney Press published Camp Rock: the Junior Novel, by Lucy Ruggles, the novelization of the Disney film. It has been released to some Scholastic Book Fairs beforehand already. Target retail stores currently sells "special editions" of the novel, which is a hardcover book with some more special pages including photos.

Activity books
Camp Rock Poster Book [12] (May 13, 2008)
Camp Rock Poster Book (Paperback) [13] (May 13, 2008)
Disney Channel's Camp Rock: The Musical Memories [14] by Cynthia Stierle (June 3, 2008)
Camp Rock Photo Album with Full-Size Poster [15] (June 13, 2008)
Camp Rock Sticker Activity Book [16] (June 13, 2008)
Camp Rock Jam Session Activity Book [17] (June 13, 2008)
Camp Rock Rockstar Dreams Activity Book [18] (June 13, 2008
It's too late, it can't be stopped.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:11 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH
dang the wiki knows everything.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH
dang the wiki knows everything.
Yep, I didn't use the wiki until I joined vmk. When I joined everyone used the wiki and whatever the wiki said went. Like my brother said the wiki is "the bible of vmkf".
Old 06-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Gone - Where I Am.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Adventurous
ElephantEthan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It won't be like HSM. Camp rock has something different about it, and it's not just the setting, and the characters. Camp rock, i think, was based off an original camp that dealt with music. It also had an interesting storyline.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
By interesting you mean boring right?
Old 06-26-2008, 07:36 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
actually, if they started filming, my sister would be mad right now. Why: They would have to cancel The Tour and if ya ask me: HELP ME! I CAN'T HANDLE ANOTHER HSM/CR
Old 06-26-2008, 07:41 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMFan View Post
actually, if they started filming, my sister would be mad right now. Why: They would have to cancel The Tour and if ya ask me: HELP ME! I CAN'T HANDLE ANOTHER HSM/CR
Speaking of which, what does Demi sing on the tour? She only has two or three songs in the movie, does she sing each song eight times or something?
Old 06-26-2008, 07:48 PM
hmmm! (:
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Trivia Winner Patriot 2010 Award Trivia Winner Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Woah
Pink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with Confetti
I liked Camp Rock, and I dislike HSM.
I am not a crazed fan though.
But, I do like the movie. (:

~ Pink
Old 06-26-2008, 08:30 PM
ʞɯʇɐɐɯɯǝ
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
EmmaatMk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
By interesting you mean boring right?
That was so rude.