Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Mini-Games

VMK Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games. Mini-games include questions, dark rides, other site games for VMK items, Mix Music, HM, POTC, etc.

Old Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Game & Desktop Download, Win VMK codes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Registered+

frogtina is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I couldn't ever win pirate boat middle pieces, and now no submarine middles. My vessels will never be sea worthy!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:17 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
Are you sure the pin is random? I just played 4 games in a row, got 4 sets, and all 4 sets gave me the pin instead of the middle piece. Maybe they switched the prize for the medium code because the code was supposed to be a pin instead of a middle piece. @_@
It doesn't seem to be random at all. Earlier, all we got from the level two codes were the submarine middles, and now all we're getting are the pins. Something's up.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Dog Spoiler
Awards Showcase
Halloween '09 Award Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park
My Mood: Sleepyy
surfergirlkelly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Help!!!!!

I play the first level, take pics of all 8 of them, click get codes and nothing shows up. If I say play again it puts me back at level 1. Any advice?
Old 06-05-2007, 07:36 PM
- i have no cheese left -

Joshua is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I like the submarine but it doesn't look much like one. Oh well, I hope I can play this soon.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

Goofy_Bob is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I played the game last night before bed to get three codes. I just played again a few minutes ago and finally was able to log into VMK to try out my six new codes.

Both my Medium codes gave me the 2/5 Pin, so I have no Middle sections at this time. I'll have to keep playing, I guess. Here's my thoughts on this game:

Pros:
- Neat Pin. I really like it and look forward to the other four pins. I like the pin better than the sub even. Heh.
- Finding Nemo Submarine furniture. Nifty.
- Easy to play game.

Cons:
- It's just plain dumbo for a game with random prizes to not reset the codes. Of course people are going to play it more than once. They must! To require the game be uninstalled/reinstalled is STUPID! There's no nice way to say that. Shame on Disney, VMK, and OTOLabs for releasing such a product. Everytime I uninstall the progam I check the "I am dissatisfied with this application" box. :headache: Take that! Heh.
- This Finding Nemo game is very boring. I suppose that makes it easy for little kids though (?) so I'll let the boredom factor go.
- While I know VMK doesn't allow one to paste codes from the clipboard, I generally like to put my codes into Notepad since they are often harvested off-hours. I've been unable to copy the codes from this game. That means I have to type them twice. Not only an inconvenience but it increases the risk that I make a type-o and lose the code.

Othe Notes:
- The Front and Back Sub pieces sell for 10 credits each (I don't have any middles).
- The 2/5 Pin sells for 50 credits.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:40 PM
ImJustBeeNme
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Pensive
bee2u is covered with Confettibee2u is covered with Confettibee2u is covered with Confetti
I've played twice; first time all submarine parts, second time the pin.

ChrisR, yes, you can put two sets together for one whole sub. (If you can actually get 2 middles. lol)

edit: played a third time, another pin.

Last edited by bee2u; 06-05-2007 at 08:07 PM..
Old 06-05-2007, 07:42 PM
I'll Miss You VMK.

Princessweelow is spinning in a Cursed Storm
who the heck as the working website the web site is not working )\

i dont think the middle peices like us lol

but i think the people that want to play but cant would like the pins or you can just sell them for 50C
Old 06-05-2007, 07:46 PM
I visit rarely.

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Lurking
ChrisR has disabled reputation
alright.. see if you can help me out here:
downloaded it, played and won it and got 3 peices. back to story.
i want to make a 3-d model of it, so i uninstalled it. then i attempted to reinstall it and all i get is this: "LIEK, THIS PROGRAM IS ALREADY INSTALLED D:<" even though i uninstalled it. and now i can't play again. >_>
Old 06-05-2007, 07:48 PM
I'll Miss You VMK.

Princessweelow is spinning in a Cursed Storm
thats stinks i cant even find the web site to even play level one lol anybody have it???????
Old 06-05-2007, 08:01 PM
VMK Title: Brain-Freeze

BraveFrontierland is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here's my quick fix, so I dont need to reinstall the game everytime..
Make sure the NEMO game is closed and removed from bottom right task bar (Right click it and choose exit)

"DO NOT USE THIS METHOD IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH COMPUTERS"

First, click the START button and click RUN. Type "REGEDIT" in the bar and press ENTER.

you'll see the following screen:

You want to browse to the NEMO game by clicking the + box on each of this areas"

Now highlight FINDING NEMO COMMUNICATOR and press DELETE.

Run the game and play from Level 1.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:02 PM

adorablepup is spinning in a Cursed Storm
So do you have to unistall the game again once you get your 3 codes?
Old 06-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveFrontierland View Post
Here's my quick fix, so I dont need to reinstall the game everytime..
Make sure the NEMO game is closed and removed from bottom right task bar (Right click it and choose exit)

"DO NOT USE THIS METHOD IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH COMPUTERS"

First, click the START button and click RUN. Type "REGEDIT" in the bar and press ENTER.

you'll see the following screen:

You want to browse to the NEMO game by clicking the + box on each of this areas"

Now highlight FINDING NEMO COMMUNICATOR and press DELETE.

Run the game and play from Level 1.
Uh..from hearing what can happen if you mess up the registry (believe me, it is very bad. It will mess up your computer ), I would suggest just uninstalling and re-installing the program. It's easier.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Trader

My Mood: Adventurous
puchisana is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i cant get a code! it says: retry! I click it 10 times!
Old 06-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Happy Holidays from us!

JazzyJelly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee2u View Post
I've played twice; first time all submarine parts, second time the pin.

ChrisR, yes, you can put two sets together for one whole sub. (If you can actually get 2 middles. lol)

edit: played a third time, another pin.
Played twice and have gotten two pins (rather have the pin LOL although I will have to play more to get sub parts for the kids).
Old 06-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Disneyland Jr. Reporter™
Awards Showcase
Super Spooky Scribe Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: QuiteMad
GraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with Confetti
I'm not mad at them for making this game ridiculously easy (I think sometimes we forget that VMK was primarily for the kids) but I do think it's silly that nobody thought to provide a way of getting new codes without reinstalling. Poor planning. And what's with there being no sound? I was all set for some exciting underwater adventure noises/music, and the only audible thing we get is the sterile click of a camera.

In any case, it looks like every Medium code is currently giving out the pin. Maybe we should take advantage of it while we can, especially for those of us who try to collect 15 of every pin, but I'd start holding onto those middle pieces. At this rate, they might end up being the rarer of the two items..