Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old VMK Memories - May Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:10 PM
DiSnEy =]
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 9

VIP
My Mood: Disney
DISNEYDIVA is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh...wayyyy too many memories. Chatting with my best friends every day, playing haunted mansion with my friends, and I especially loved when they put the Christmas decor up. I also loved trapping Gator Waiter in that little gazebo thing at Blue Bayou =] all the magic pins.....and playing hide and seek in the forest. Also riding Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan over and over again until you finally could pull the sword out of the stone.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I could never ever pull out the sword.. LOL so I didn't ride on the rides that much.

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 05-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader VIP
themist is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Favorite time in VMK

My favorite time on VMk was with my favorite girl ( bestfriend ) in all the trade rooms we visited .. We may not have traded things all the time ,But it was fun just talking to her . We where truely best friends ...
Old 05-08-2010, 11:01 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
My favorite was when I met Yavn. He actually came into MY guest room and preformed Flying Carpet magic. Or at least I think he did. My memory is a bit hazy. There were two others but I forgot their names.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:23 AM
Terry CB Power Ranger Hi*
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Happy
Terry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post Awesome Rooms Terry.C.B. Guest Rooms

Splash Mountain Bayou Guest Room "GatorBand", SPACE ROOMS,TEA PARTYROOM, MAGIC FUNNYCLUB, TIKI RIDEROOMS,"Terry.C.B. Guest Rooms" Hi DisneyMyPage,VMK,VMKF,Pixie,Pales Tiki Guest Room, Mad Hatter's Tea Party Guest Room, Maleficent's Evil Fortress Guest Room, Mark Twain Steamboat Guest Sub, Cave GuestRoom,IcecreamShopGuestRoom,SpacerideGuestRoom . THE Quests was fun .Disneypark Rides was fun He funny is fun .

Last edited by Terry; 05-10-2010 at 06:57 PM..
Old 05-09-2010, 03:15 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Artistic
Kyris is floating through Inner Space
My best friend;]

I was with my best friend, astrosonicjonathan, and we were at my pet store. He was a baby elephant. Then this little kid came in. She starts screaming stuff to mom like, "THIS ON!!! I WANT IT! HE SO CUTE!! I love him mommy!! GIVE HIM HERE!!" So, Jonathan ended up theirs then they said come home with us. Then left, but they forgot to add Jonathan. They never came back. It was pretty funny. Then some other kid with no parent wanted him. But, I told her that she had to have parents. Then she left after calling me MEANi names. LOL!!!

I loved that day... And I still miss my VMK best friend, icedazzlepoint. :(
I missher. We had tons of great times. I kept this memory book of VMK thingy. Good mems and bad mems...
Old 05-09-2010, 05:12 AM
RPG
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
rockintyler8 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My favorite was dancing at closing time around the walt and mickey statue. Usually the Staff (like VMK_Sunny and VMK_titan) danced in the most-populated room servers
Old 05-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylertropolis View Post
My favorite was dancing at closing time around the walt and mickey statue. Usually the Staff (like VMK_Sunny and VMK_titan) danced in the most-populated room servers
OMG, I did the same thing! XD Except I was with a HOST (Phinny, I think) and we were talking about PANCAKES.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:12 PM
vmk is our town!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

RoseGirlAye21 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
my favorite vmk memories was when i was playing fireworks game and i finally made it to number 1 after so many times i tried i was so excited and my other favorite vmk memories was when i would just be walking around and enjoying everything around vmk.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:05 PM
WWTBAM Fan!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 

DocCalvin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I remember when I first heard about Tron month. That's one of my favourite Disney movies you know, and I couldn't wait to get into it! And I did. Good times
Old 05-11-2010, 08:27 AM
supernicegal
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 2

dianenicolexox is spinning in a Cursed Storm
favorite memory

my most favorite memory was when i got my stitch hat!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:17 PM
VMK Title: Sprocket
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 7

Clan Leader
My Mood: Goofyy
LadyCobain is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Cool My Favorite Memory

I have to say that my favorite memory was on closing day when we were having the closing party in the Castle Forecourt with Host Phinny. She told us that they had put Hosts in every public room! Everyone in the room was in one big dance line, and everyone was using there magic pins as many times as they could. It totally slowed down my computer, but it was so fun!

I miss you VMK!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Closing_party04.jpg (202.4 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by LadyCobain; 05-13-2010 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: Adding a picture!
Old 05-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
I really enjoyed playing Pirates in VMK - I always felt a sense of achievement when I won a game and got those keys - and felt even better when you got something good from the treasure chests.

Along with that was the day I got my Stitch Hat. It was from a friend called GreenDev (DevTheGreat on this forum) who left the game. He traded his Green Flips for it back when it had just been released. A couple of days later he announced he was leaving and gave everything away. I helped dish out Pirate Quest to forum members. It was so nice seeing everyone wish him a fond farewell and get something out of visiting the room too.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Loopy
BlueWalker is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I had just joined VMk in 2006, but I'd been receiving the Disney Newsletter for some time, that's where I initially saw the avatar characters for VMK. Eventually, I created a character. At one of the Host games, I won a magic pin. At that moment, I thought I had disconnected from the room before I could finish my turn and win the pin. So, I got back into the long line, hoping I could get back in the room before time ran out. When I got back to the room, the Host told me to check my stuff because the pin, Dancing Inferno Magic pin, was already there. Yes! Than, like a dummy, I traded the Dancing Inferno Magic pin for a Turn Into Bat Magic pin because I didn't know, at that time, that you could buy a Bat Magic pin from Emporium around Halloween but you can't buy a Dancing Inferno Magic pin. I got taken, but I learned the trading game. Woot!
Old 05-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
I have so many fond memories of VMK. I remember how awesome it was to first see the Halloween and Christmas decorations. I also loved the glitch where you could walk on water at the pool. That was so much fun. I used to looked forward to Fridays so much to see what was new in the game. I still miss it a lot and haven't found anything close.