Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > High School Musical Forum

High School Musical Forum School is over, but the movies never end! Go Wildcats!

Old Gabriella... or not.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-11-2008, 08:58 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Gabriella... or not.

My school had auditions for a play of High School Musical today! I am perfect for the part fo Gabriella, so says everyone I know. BUT ALAS, I have tonsilitis and couldn't show up, after I was practicing for over 2 months! I am so sad right now, I forgot about the tonsilitis...
Old 02-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Trader

cedog12 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
don't worry ask the director if u can understudy untill your voice get better

i was suppose to be troy but since my school it not good at concerts and stuff i did not do it now they have all bad singers
Old 02-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteDeeBlue View Post
My school had auditions for a play of High School Musical today! I am perfect for the part fo Gabriella, so says everyone I know. BUT ALAS, I have tonsilitis and couldn't show up, after I was practicing for over 2 months! I am so sad right now, I forgot about the tonsilitis...
You can always ask the teacher who was holding auditions if you can do yours after school and tell her you had tonsilitis. If she doesn't let you, you can always have a hard warming speach to the principal or the school board about how unfair she was about not giving you a chance. (dont forget to cry ) Or you can just congratualte the person who got your part and wait until the next play for you to ge the lead, you might as well share the limelight.

About your friends, not to be rude, but your friends and family say you are good and you will be perfect for the part because they dont want to hurt your feelings. Make sure you are good before you ask for another chance.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:34 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
HSM? In school? Crazy.
Sorry about not being able to play her.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
Is there another play audition? Usually, there is two play try outs.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:49 AM
VMKtitle Princess_Tinkerz

iamprincess is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I am sure that the director will understand and can put it off. Do you have a good relationship with the director? Does she/he know how good of a singer/actor you are?

Best of luck with you and Troy
Old 02-12-2008, 03:40 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
OK, now I have good news! My friend Courtney was aslo trying to audition, but because only 3 people showed up, it isn't unitl next week!