Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > High School Musical Forum

High School Musical Forum School is over, but the movies never end! Go Wildcats!

Old Fans? What fans?!?!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-04-2008, 06:06 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Fans? What fans?!?!

Sorry if this is in the wrong section..

Well, I'm NOT (I repeat: NOT) a High School Musical fan but there is something that really bothers me.

You know who the main characters are: Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, and Taylor. You always see them in Disney Channel but there's always something wrong. There are some characters who always seem to be there...

Kelsi Nielsen (portrayed by Olesya Rulin)

Zeke Baylor (portrayed by Chris Warren, Jr.)

Jason Cross (portrayed by Ryne Sanborn)

Martha Cox (portrayed by Kaycee Stroh)

Like in one episode of Disney 365 (that's what it's called, right?) Kaycee Stroh was saying "We wouldn't be anything without our fans!" . . . what fans? People are only interested in the MAIN characters. I mean, at least the company should let them know instead of making them look like fools when they go to the premiers and kids only want Zac's autograph...

~fee.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:16 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: AFK
MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
I think they are referring to the people who are fans of HSM in general.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:43 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 

the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I know but notice the "We" -- they think they actually have fans (that like the 'extras')
Old 01-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Merry Christmas!

Ataarii is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Why the heck would that bother you? If you of them wern't in the movie, there wouldn't be as much to the dang story.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:10 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase

I find the fact that they think they have kids who actually care funny.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Well I think they think they have fans because the zac and vannssa fans get close to the extras so they can learn more about the movies and zac and vannessa. Oh, I didn't know lucas had alot of fans. when you see them asking the kids who there favorite actors its always zac, vannessa, or ashley. Cool Lucas is stepping it up.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Environmentalist
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Zebraa is floating through Inner Space
I'm positive they have fans... it's not only the main characters people care about. Out of the 303 million people in America (not to mention all of the HSM fans around the world), don't you think AT LEAST 1 person (if not many) admires them?