Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip

Disney Gossip Disney related topics/non-VMK related

Old Kingdom Keepers Discussion Thread *SPOILERS

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:35 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Davey Jones will probably be in the next one for starters. Specially since the Flying Dutchman is at Castaway Cay where KK5 will be heading towards . I could also see the villians in the broadway shows as potential Overtakers. Good shows for the villians to hide in are on the cruise.

EDIT:

Fave part: Pluto's defending of Finn and Amanda - TRUE HEROISM THERE!

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco

Last edited by Jezzi; 04-09-2011 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: personal relationship discussion
Old 04-09-2011, 04:39 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Davey Jones will probably be in the next one for starters. Specially since the Flying Dutchman is at Castaway Cay where KK5 will be heading towards .
Woah, good point! I didn't even think about that. Yeah, lots of POTC stuff is definitely a possibility.

Quote:
I could also see the villians in the broadway shows as potential Overtakers. Good shows for the villians to hide in are on the cruise.
True, true.

Oh, and Ariel (and other Disney water charas) would be able to help them.

Hmmm, lets see......

Fave Part: Probably the parts w/ Willa being trapped in the parks w/ Claude Frollo. She has always been one of my faves (along with Philby), and Willa hasn't really gotten much of a spotlight in the past books, so the fact that she practically got her own part in this book makes me happy. We really learn a lot more about her in this one.

Least Fave Part: Hmm.......probably the part where Amanda and Charlene trapped Sally Ringwald. I didn't really understand.......why would Amanda recruit Charlene to do it when she could have just had help from Finn? And the two got along just fine, which didn't make much sense considering recent events.

Last edited by Jezzi; 04-09-2011 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: personal relationship discussion
Old 04-09-2011, 04:42 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 

VIP
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Woah, good point! I didn't even think about that. Yeah, lots of POTC stuff is definitely a possibility.

True, true.

Oh, and Ariel (and other Disney water charas) would be able to help them.
Yup Yup. Ariel will definetly be helping them as I see it now.

So what were your favorite and least favorite parts Polar?

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-09-2011, 04:47 AM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I edited for ya.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:50 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
1). Porbably cuz she is a girl, which is why they didn't want Finn being involved with that part.
2). Because Charlene is the more althetic Keeper of them all.
3). They still are good friends :P And Amanda trusts Charlene.

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-09-2011, 04:51 AM
Awards Showcase

True, true. It's amazing how easily she is able to get out of school, though. xD

Oh, and it seems that one by one the moms are becoming more accepting. :] That should make things easier.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:12 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
I think itll be cool if POTC characters show up, I really like the POTC movies LOL

Favorite Part of this book: I liked the part with Willa and the stuffed teddy bear. I thought it was kind of funnyish.
Least Favorite: When the wolf was chasing Pluto. D: I kept on thinking that Pluto would get eaten.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:18 AM
Awards Showcase

The coverart really makes a lot more sense after you read the book. I mean, I didn't even notice Willa was holding a bear until after I read that part and looked at the cover closer. And behind Claude are pairs of green eyes. Oh, and the blue coloring looks really nice, too.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:24 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
The coverart really makes a lot more sense after you read the book. I mean, I didn't even notice Willa was holding a bear until after I read that part and looked at the cover closer. And behind Claude are pairs of green eyes. Oh, and the blue coloring looks really nice, too.
I never noticed the green eyes behind him until you pointed it out LOL
Old 04-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Sorry guys I had to go...

just a few quick thoughts, I would NOT like having a lot of PotC in the next book... there's been a pirate in each book so far, even if just as a minion kind of thing, but I'm getting bored with the pirates, gimme something else, there's plenty of small disney villians.

My favorite part was.. I think overall the time spent on Tom Sawyer Island, I really like the parts in the park the most, they really keep me interested, sometimes outside of the parks it can get old quick for me. I think it's because the parks are a place I can actually know where they are at that moment, when the book goes to Mrs.Nash's or whatever, or their school I kind of feel like I'm on the outside looking in.
Another favorite part was when they did the Kim Possible mission... can someone remind me what all the clues were/how did they influence or impact or were displayed in the story? After they did it I completely forgot about it, usually when they find a clue they're like "oh wow we remember this is a clue from this mission we did that showed us what the clues would be" but this time they did the mission and basically just forgot about it, unless I missed it every time... I know there was a gnome or w/e turning around, a flag... or was the only reason for that to give Finn the picture? Ugh I'm so confused now!

Least favorite part... Finn and Amanda are getting like over-dramatic about their relationship and I'm really getting tired of it. At least Finn is, like goodpolargirl said, Amanda sometimes seems not to care, because not everything Finn says is the most important thing in the world! With Finn he's like "omgggg Amandaaaaaa..... gotta do everything to protect herrr. Does she like meee? I don't knowww..... what should I doooooooo? I dunnooooooooooo."

Yeah.