Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV

Disney TV Disney's biggest break since Zoog Disney! Discuss the live tv shows featured!

Old J.o.n.a.s

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-24-2009, 02:19 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
The original concept had been about the Jonas Brothers living a double life as spies.
Guess Disney really likes this double life stuff...
Old 04-25-2009, 01:16 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
ugh not worth watching...... (sorry if you are a fan of them but i hate the JoBros)
but ill watch it to make ideas for spoofs.

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 04-29-2009, 12:33 AM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Woof, hopefully it WILL NOT air here in Canada :P
Old 05-03-2009, 01:35 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
"What are you doing"
"I thought it'd look cooler in pretend slow motion"
"Yea, you're right"

LAME...
I thought that was funny. xDDD But that may be just because Kevin's my favorite.

I thought the show was pretty good, actually. Chelsea Staub kinda ruins the show, but that's just me. That Macy girl cracked me up, though. I loved the ending, right before the credits, with the Stellcro. The look of horror on Joe's face!!

.:Blue:.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:40 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue:. View Post
I thought that was funny. xDDD But that may be just because Kevin's my favorite.

I thought the show was pretty good, actually. Chelsea Staub kinda ruins the show, but that's just me. That Macy girl cracked me up, though. I loved the ending, right before the credits, with the Stellcro. The look of horror on Joe's face!!

.:Blue:.
At least someone likes it and this thread won't be turned into a hate thread.
Even though I will never watch it, I'm glad that someone does.
If that makes any sense at all...xD
Old 05-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I thought the show was okay and pretty funny. Although, it's kind of hard to tell after one episode.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:01 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
i think
the one thing that's a positive thing in the show
is that
there is no corny laugh track.
LOL

(well, judging from the previews, there isn't.. meh havent seen the first episode yet)

i mean, imo, the laugh track kinda kills it if it's not already that funny... (in any other show i mean, like, Hannah Montana for example..)

Old 05-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Lucario is Caramelldansen
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Cloud_9
Blaze the Cat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It's ok,but I'm not a Jonas fan.
No offense to Disney, but they have lost the Magic.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:59 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
It is dumb. It's a cheesy sitcom. :|

I'm just going to watch it so I can make fun of it xD
That's what I do when I watch Power Rangers when there's nothing else to do (And all my brothers want to watch is Power Rangers) and I make these random remarks like, "See? I told you that mutant blue talking dog is just a guy in a costume! And that funny looking guy with his brain sticking out? His actual brain is only the size of that little candybar you got!" XD And that Jonas show... don't like it. What's it with people who make music and get their own show? Also very cheesy... although, how do they tear your socks off without taking off your shoes? They yank them so hard, it rips, duh!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:47 AM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Jonas?

Extremely dumb. Really very extremely dumb, its dumbness surpasses my grammatical incorrections. :I
It's just, really stupid. Who has poles that slide down 3 stories in their house?
and yes, I have watched it. IT's freaky too. Did I mention dumb? o_o
well flowa is right. There's no laugh track o_o
HAHAHAHHHHAHAAAH
Old 06-16-2009, 02:46 AM
♥SHOUT FOR PEACE♥

My Mood: Amuzed
bloomiscol is spinning in a Cursed Storm
LOL they have poles cause it was a fire station. i like the show.. it entertains meh (: macy cracks meh uppp its basically a show for fans of the jonas brothers.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:59 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I hear its ratings are lower than expected - doesn't surprise me, really. I mean, please keep it for the people who like it, but it just doesn't surprise me.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:43 AM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Lamest show Disney has ever thought of. The only reason they made it is because those dumb Jonas brother want to expand ttheir fame.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:03 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OK well I have watched the show some because my wife happens to like the Jonas Brothers music. I was around when I was younger watching The Monkees and the Jonas Brothers do not even come close to the pomp and circumstance The Monkees put into their show. Maybe I am just an old man, but the show really bites. Sorry to all Jonas fans, but they play music better than they do a show. In Camp Rock they were not too bad, but this weekly sitcom thing is not working.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:14 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

I was really tired today and all i wanted to do was lay and watch TV.
My sister wouldn't let me change the channel so I watched JONAS just to see what it was like.
I watched 2 episodes.
They were the Pizza Girl one and the one where they are trapped in a thrift store.
No offense, but this is one of the worst shows I've seen in a long time 0_0
It's too cheesy for me and the only thing that made me laugh were how corny the jokes were.
In the Pizza Girl episode,
the one thing that made me laugh was when Kevin [I think] said
"How do you solve a problem like Maria?"
My little sister obviously didn't get it, but that's a song from "The Sound of Music".
The Pizza Girl song is especially annoying, in my opinion.
"I fell in love with the pizza girl and now I eat pizza every day,"
[if those are the right words...]
it's not too original if you ask me...