Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Quick Question

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Marluxia. For the cool.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Sporkness
Centurey is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quick Question

Okay, in a few weeks im gonna go to disney. I need to know, which parks should I go to? So far im going to go to Epcot and Magic Kingdom. I cant go to waterparks, not in the package. So, should we go to Animal Kingdom or MGM/Hollywood Studios?

Old 11-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I think you should go to all four parks, but if you can only go to three I would choose Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot. MGM kind of blows.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Marluxia. For the cool.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Sporkness
Centurey is as Frosty as a Snowman
I would go to all four, but I have only 3 days in the parks.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:49 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I'd choose Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and MGM

If you go to MGM, you HAVE to see the show, Fantasmic.. It's SO COOL!
Old 11-12-2008, 09:53 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Depends what you like.
If you like scary rides and movies and uff I would say MGM [Which is now Disney Hollywood Studios].

If you like animals, and stuff like that, AK is cool too.
There are still some scary rides, but there's also some milder ones.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:58 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Go to all four, even if you do have only 3 days in the park.

Day 1: Magic Kingdom
Day 2: EPCOT
Day 3: MGM/Animal Kingdom

I think of both MGM and Animal Kingdom as half day parks. Though, it depends how long it takes you to look at Animals at Animal Kingdom. If you must choose only one, I would choose Animal Kingdom. There's a lot more to do.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:04 AM
Registered+

LadyVader is floating through Inner Space
The Magic Kingdom is the one park to not miss. It all depends really on the things that interest you. Epcot has only two extreme rides, Test Track and Mission Space, 1 mildly extreme, Soarin'. The other rides are quite mild. Lots of things to see there, the countries are beautiful.
Disneys Hollywood Studios has the extreme rides Tower of Terror and the Rockin Roller Coaster, the newest and most popular ride on property Toy Story Midway Mania, and Star Tours, The Great Movie Ride and The Backlot Tour. The studios was primarily a show park boasting the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular and Beauty and the Beast, Lights, Motors, Action Stunt show, and Voyage of the Little Mermaid and Muppets in 3D, not to mention their Pixar Block Party Bash Parade, and High School Musical 3, performed 5 times daily. So if you are into shows then for sure you should visit DHS.
Disneys Animal Kingdom has two operating "thrill" rides right now, Expedition Everest, and Dinosaur. And I guess Kali River Rapids would definately be considered a thrill ride, a really wet thrill ride. Kilamajaro Safaris is amazing and seeing the animals is always so wonderful. They have a parade and also some wonderful shows. The Festival of the Lion King, and Finding Nemo the Musical are such wonderful shows. There is Triceratops Spin in Dinoland also, Primevil Whirl is down for a rehab at this time.
So in short, or in long (hahahaha) if you love rides then I would probably choose MK, DHS, Epcot, and then DAK. It is very hard to choose one over the other, so many people have their favorite parks. Mine for many reasons will always be Disney's Hollywood Studios!
Old 11-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
I went in June of this year and had a blast going to all of the Kingdoms.
Our package didn't include Waterparks either, we had passes to jump from park-to-park but there was so much to do.
I'd go to Hollywood Studios. It was one of my favorites and we visited that first.
It was a great way to start out the vacation..

Animal Kingdom was crowded and hot at the time I went, but I'd go because it reminded me alot of VMK. Plus the safari was pretty cool !

-Matterz
Old 11-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks To All!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Bahahaha
Nickpf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
We went back in May/June with the Disney Cruise Package, but anyway, we went to all 4 parks, but Animal Kingdom was not my favorite, we went on 2 rides there... So I would suggest Hollywood Stuidos. They have great rides and the greatest new ride, Toy Story Mania. Oh and if you go to Hollywood Studios, make sure you see the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, it was awesome!! So was the Backlot Tour. Have Fun!

Thanks Friez for the awesome sig and buttons of doom!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 01:52 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickpf View Post
We went back in May/June with the Disney Cruise Package, but anyway, we went to all 4 parks, but Animal Kingdom was not my favorite, we went on 2 rides there... So I would suggest Hollywood Stuidos. They have great rides and the greatest new ride, Toy Story Mania. Oh and if you go to Hollywood Studios, make sure you see the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, it was awesome!! So was the Backlot Tour. Have Fun!
The backlot tour has gone way down hill since lights motors action! came. The backlot tour used to be alot larger and consisted some houses from movies, but to make room for Lights,motors, Action! they had to downsize it alot. Now it is pretty close to horrible, I would suggest not going on it. Although they do have pretty cool stores and awesome restaraunts like sci fi drive in and the 50's diner.