Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old My VMK History

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:02 AM
Gotta go...
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKFy
TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!
Your favorite guest room

I'm going to have to fix my other computer so I can post a picture, but my favorite guest room was "Pirate Haunted Mansion", a Haunted Mansion room decorated with lots of pirate quest items, Pirate Map Tables and Red Penny Presses. It looked like a great meeting room with one large table in the center surrounded by Red Pirate Throne Chairs and Red Pirate Treasure chests. The head of the table had a Captains Quarters Couch.

I spent many hours with friends in the room and we always went there when someone was down on their luck so we could kick the penny press nearest the door. We always got a few laughs from that.

So, what was your favorite guest room? If you have pictures I'd love to see them.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:47 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
My absolute favorite room was my Castle Suite. I got all of the furniture like the bed and the fireplace from the Hosts and I got the ride piece and it went in a continous circle. The edges were lined with the little heart chairs. I didn't get a screenie :[
Old 09-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 1

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
I love the new forum!! My favorite guest room was the dark ride room because it could be made into anything and imagination was the limit!
Old 09-16-2008, 05:03 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I have to say that my favorite room was the second room I ever bought. It was a Mark Twain Boat Room and although it may not seem so glamorous as a Dark Ride or the Castle Suite, I spent days there with my first friends in VMK. We laughed, we cried, and we shared some good memories. The room was usually empty except for my Narnia Thrones (At the time, those were the only 'good' things I owned) and some rope dividers. Though I never truly realized, that room was my inspiration for many of my future rooms.

All credit goes to GG and her awesome siggy-making powers.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:56 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
My most favorite guest room would be the Tron room. I loved the sounds it made, and all the furniture it had. I miss it so much.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:12 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Dark Ride Room. Perfect for any kind of room! There's no main theme like the Tea Party room, so that was definitely my favorite.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:38 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Between Mark Twain and Dark Room. I had so many memories in both.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Gone - Where I Am.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Adventurous
ElephantEthan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Uh.. that's hard. I have 3 favorites.
  • Castle Suite Room
  • Haunted Mansion Conservatory and...
  • Dark Ride Room
Old 09-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Wants to find more magic.

tryingtogetbackintovmk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I loved the Haunted Mansion Conservatory room, I had it on my first character and thought I was one of the only people who had it. I loved how it was so creepy and yet so creative. And I really enjoyed the holiday version of the Conservatory, and it became like one of my main rooms.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Hmm.. I have two favorites, my first is this one:

^This one because it has my first holiday memories in it, the memories of them releasing the candy machine and not having to eat pennies anymore, the memories of doing the holiday quest at WDW,etc. I spent alot of my favorite memories with my friends in here.

My other favorite is the monsters laugh floor I made so many creative room with that room it wasn't funny. It was also one the coolest looking rooms ever.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I was never much of a room builder, but when they announced the Gingerbread House Competition, I couldn't help myself.

I spent a lot time building this room...and being an inexperienced builder...it probably took me a lot more time than it should have, lol. But I had a lot of fun and wanted to share Had a lot of wonderful visits from VMKFers in this room and a lot of great memories.