Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old ;:'Way_AWAY':;

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:19 AM
.... -___-

My Mood: Snoozing
fantasylion is spinning in a Cursed Storm
;:'Way_AWAY':;

I think I'm breaking out.. I'm gonna leave you now.. There's nothing for me here, it's all the same. And even though I know.. That everything might go.. Go downhill from here, I'm not afraid.

Chapter ONE

Alice Marie Swan slammed the front door behind her with enough force to knock the picture frames off the wall. She hoped they did fall. She hoped they fell, and broke into little fragments. Unfixable fragments. Her mother deserved just a bit of hard labor. It would be good for her, cleaning up the bits of glass. Unlike everything else in her easy life, it would be good for her..

She realized she was crying before the moisture dripped off her chin. Quickly, she pulled her sweater over her hands, and brought it across her face before any other tears could escape. She was running away for a reason, and that reason was nothing she wanted to talk about for the next fourteen days. At the very least. She was going to drag herself from her family, if it meant going to another country. Even at the age of sixteen, she knew she shouldn't have to put up with her mother's constant complaints and whining. At sixteen, she should be the one whining about her problems. Her mother was filling that position, and Alice had had enough of it. Of course, there were alterior motives to everything. She was sure of that..

A few splotches of moisture flitted across her face, and she quickly brought her sleeve up again. This time, the tears weren't coming from her eyes. They were from.. the sky? Confused, Alice looked up, blinking away the almost instant asault of raindrops. Quietly, she put her head down, pulled her hood out from between her backpack and her back. She wasn't quick enough to save her hair from frizzing, but it didn't matter to her at the moment. What mattered was finding a train station, and finding one soon. It was getting dark.

Chapter TWO

Alice caught the 9:20 out of Hyde River, curling up in the seat. It was lumpy, and rather uncomfortable, but for right then, it would have to do. A man was watching her closely from across the way, but she ignored him completely. It wasn't very hard. She was beyond exhausted. Hyde River, the town she was leaving at the moment, was almost twenty miles down the road from Santa Rosa, her hometown. Alice was forced to walk at least two hours to get there, and another hour to wait for the next train. Her head ached from every direction, and her legs were shrieking in complaint as she pulled them up for warmth. But anything was comforting on this train. Anything regarding outside comfort. Her eyes closed slowly, but they shot open a few moments later when someone else sat down next to her. It was nobody she would see in the light of day, of that she was positive. This man appeared around her age, maybe older. His black hair caught the light, and Alice corrected herself. It was a dark shade of blue. There were two piercings below his bottom lip, and he seemed to be staring out the window, his grey eyes searching. Nobody else seemed to notice him.

"Hello.." Alice murmured warily, watching as the boy turned his head just slightly to glance at her. He tilted his head to one side, and his brow furrowed. She was taken aback for a moment. "H-hey...." she repeated, slower this time, wondering if this boy was mentally competent. His eyes widened very shortly after he realized she seemed to be speaking to him. The strange boy stood up quickly, backing away at the same moment. Alice blinked twice, watching as two huge black wings unfurled before her eyes. They were the same dark blue as his hair, a few feathers the same gray as his eyes. She barely had a chance to gasp, before the boy spoke. "She can see us..." he murmured with a very troubled expression. He seemed to take note of her once more, before taking off. Alice automatically winced as he flew towards the cealing, but there was no sound at all. He just.. disappeared through the roof of the train. Frantically, she glanced at the old man sitting across from her. He was watching her carefully, and she swore he scooted away just a bit. Biting her lip, she fought back the urge to speak, and leaned back. Pretending it never happened..

Way AWAY, AWAY from here I'll be. Way AWAY, AWAY so you can see... How it feels to be alone and not believe.. Feels to be alone and not believe...
ANYTHING

Last edited by fantasylion; 07-17-2008 at 03:26 AM..
Old 07-16-2008, 12:19 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Wow, I really like this story. Keep writing!
Old 07-16-2008, 02:43 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Whoa.

FANTASTIC!!! 5 STARS!!

.:Blue:.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:05 PM
rawr.

My Mood: Gloomy
Misskayla has Fireworks shooting off over their headMisskayla has Fireworks shooting off over their headMisskayla has Fireworks shooting off over their headMisskayla has Fireworks shooting off over their headMisskayla has Fireworks shooting off over their head
How times do I have to tell you, Lion?
You're great at writing!
Old 07-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Be strong. Believe. ♥

SimbaRocks is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This is awesome.. Very nice!

Can't wait for more...
Old 07-16-2008, 05:23 PM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
YAY LION! It's luverly! Hehe, I started a new trend ^.^
Old 07-17-2008, 03:26 AM
.... -___-

My Mood: Snoozing
fantasylion is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Chapter two ish upp <3
Old 07-17-2008, 03:35 PM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yaayy! It's really really good Lion! Keep writing more ^_^